The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

Everything Else If it doesn't belong anywhere else, it belongs here! (Try to keep it PG-13 please!)

Unread 03-29-2012, 05:18 PM   #26
loadedtomcat
Magnificent Bastard

loadedtomcat is on a distinguished road

Fucking lines-- of any sort. Even if its only one person in front of me. I'm extremely expedient, so it pisses me off that I have to wait five minutes for the asshole in front of me to do something it takes me under 60 seconds to do.

If you don't know what you want, what you're doing, need to have an extended conversation or just plain old fashioned take anything longer than a minute and a half tops GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY. Let me pay for my cigarettes and you can debate the meaning of the universe with the guy at the counter after I leave.
loadedtomcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 05:35 PM   #27
red4
Enlisted

red4 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loadedtomcat View Post
Fucking lines-- of any sort. Even if its only one person in front of me. I'm extremely expedient, so it pisses me off that I have to wait five minutes for the asshole in front of me to do something it takes me under 60 seconds to do.

If you don't know what you want, what you're doing, need to have an extended conversation or just plain old fashioned take anything longer than a minute and a half tops GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY. Let me pay for my cigarettes and you can debate the meaning of the universe with the guy at the counter after I leave.
Cut back on them smokes, man, and your dendrites will return to a natural passiveness.
red4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 05:51 PM   #28
Fled74
Opinionated Arsehole

Fled74 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

When my wife cooks, she leaves all the ingredient containers/bottles all over the kitchen bench instead of simply reaching up and putting them back in the cabinet.
She also leaves vegetable peelings in the sink instead of putting them in the bin.
She's a great cook, but she just makes a godawful mess.

I try not to let it get to me, but I worked as a chef for a few years, and we always had to keep our area clean and neat.

“We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” - George Bernard Shaw
Fled74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 05:53 PM   #29
unclassified
THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI

unclassified is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to unclassified

waking up every morning and saying, damn, i'm still breathing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclassified
unclassified always speaks, so get use to it.
everything i do is GRADE-A, i shit perfection wit' a cherry on top..
and derailing this thread intentionally was "well done", because it worked. i put a stop to it before the same shit starts all over.
funny thing about it, ppl agree with me.

unclassified is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 07:04 PM   #30
Monkeywrench
00coathanger

Monkeywrench is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Monkeywrench

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
waking up every morning and saying, damn, i'm still breathing..
damn bro....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAM View Post
Cock In Anal Destro has become more and more the kind of poster they're trying to keep out.
Monkeywrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 07:45 PM   #31
Wild weasel
needs killer whale parts!

Wild weasel is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

modern society
Unread 03-29-2012, 08:01 PM   #32
Homer
Μολών λαβέ

Homer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by loadedtomcat View Post

When in those lines, someone stands too close to me, invading my personal space. Line moves up, I move up and further from personal-space-occupying-dickhead, and said dickhead moves right back up on me.

Makes me wanna throat punch 'em.
Homer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 08:02 PM   #33
unclassified
THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI

unclassified is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to unclassified

if i see a line, i snort it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclassified
unclassified always speaks, so get use to it.
everything i do is GRADE-A, i shit perfection wit' a cherry on top..
and derailing this thread intentionally was "well done", because it worked. i put a stop to it before the same shit starts all over.
funny thing about it, ppl agree with me.

unclassified is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #34
Homer
Μολών λαβέ

Homer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
if i see a line, i snort it..

I hate that moment of indecisiveness a dog has when it has to take a shit, and spins in circles for five minutes only to take a shit in the first spot.
Homer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 10:07 PM   #35
Mandingo Rex
★★★★★

Mandingo Rex is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fled74 View Post
When my wife cooks, she leaves all the ingredient containers/bottles all over the kitchen bench instead of simply reaching up and putting them back in the cabinet.
She also leaves vegetable peelings in the sink instead of putting them in the bin.
She's a great cook, but she just makes a godawful mess.

I try not to let it get to me, but I worked as a chef for a few years, and we always had to keep our area clean and neat.
My girlfriend does the same thing. We've not been cooking lately since both of us have been working late as hell (we had to throw out a bunch of food because we weren't home to cook it and it went bad... but we were cooking nearly half the time if not more just a few months back) but we usually split the cooking 50/50. Some nights I help out, other nights I do most of the cooking, and other nights she does the majority. But I ALWAYS am the one stuck cleaning up afterwards.

The rule is "The cook doesn't clean" except when I cook. Then I have to clean. Sort of bullshit, but it's not generally worth fighting over. So when I cook, I'm cleaning up as I go along. If I just chopped up something and I'm waiting on water to boil or the grill to heat up, I'll wash the bowls, knives, cutting board, etc.

She stacks up everything on the counter or drops nearly clean shit into greasy bowls in the sink, and it all stacks up until after dinner, when I have a huge pile of crap to clean up. Doesn't use anything twice or rinse it out. She has to put 1/4 cup of oil and 1/4 cup of water in a pot? She uses two fucking measuring cups. Drives me goddamn nuts, and she just acts like I'm being dramatic when I bitch about the messes she makes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.*EDDIE View Post
- smelly people
- people in malls, or anywhere really who just stand right in the way talking in group forcing everyone else to go around them...or groups walking all slow and gangsta/Resevore Dogs style blocking a whole pathway...douches
Fucking smelly people. I don't give a damn if it's body odor or cologne, or food or what. If it's too strong, you need to do something about it.

And tandem walkers... FUCK! I hate them. It's bad when it's just one asshole who won't get out of my way, but when it's a crowd synchronized-blocking a street or aisle, it drives me nuts. Bottle-necking crowds drive me nuts too, and assholes with umbrellas who walk slower in the rain. They're all the same group of dipshits who have no idea how crowds work. Move the fuck along, just because you're not going anywhere with any schedule doesn't mean that other people don't have agendas to stick to.
Mandingo Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #36
MAJOR BLOOD
Size matters

MAJOR BLOOD is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to MAJOR BLOOD

What annoys me is looking out the back porch of my apartment and seeing one of the neighbor kids posting up to take a piss thinking nobody is home. What doesn't annoy me is how fast they run when you tap on the glass sliding door with a firearm.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." --Thomas Jefferson
MAJOR BLOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:06 PM   #37
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

People who suddenly fall into the habit of subconsciously doing something disgusting, something they would normally agree is disgusting; but when you bring it up early on, they act like you're the problem.

Case in point, I hate when people smack their lips as they open their mouth to talk. I even turn off the radio when a host or guest does this. It's disgusting in average society, and unprofessional for a radio personality. My brother has shared this opinion for as long as I've known him. A couple months ago, out of fucking nowhere, he started doing it, and hasn't stopped.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #38
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

Chicks who pronounce their "s"s as extremely high-pitched whistles. I was at Target a couple months ago. Two chicks were standing some 15 feet away, one was doing all the talking. I had no idea they were there, except I kept hearing what sounded like a microscopic bird chirping erratically. It really hurt my ears each time. Tracing the sound brought my eyes to the far left, where I saw the girl talking. Couldn't hear a damn word she said, except "s!"..... "s!"........ "s!" over and over on irregular intervals (which lead me to assume they were part of words).
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #39
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

People who add to, and/or omit sounds from words.

"Understand" becomes "Unnershtan"
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:14 PM   #40
Mandingo Rex
★★★★★

Awards Showcase

Nose pickers. A lot of foreign-born folks on the train seem to pick their nose like it's an Olympic sport.

I understand if you've got some emergency boog-tending going on, like if you pull a quick "nostril tap" to catch something that's bugging you or a nose dab if your nose is running, but I sat and watched this motherfucker dig, twist, inspect, dig, twist, roll, sniff, roll, flick, sprinkle, roll, wipe, and then go back for round two.

Also, jerkoffs who clip their nails in public. Every once in awhile I'll have a hang nail or torn cuticle that I'll do a quick snip under my desk, but I don't sit and clip off all my nails. One morning on the train, this one bitch clipped her finger nails, both hands... snipping and flipping clippings all around her. She then took off her socks and started on her toes and I had to call her out on it. Then, of course, I get called an asshole.

Spitting in public. I'm a dude and I've hocked up a few nasty loogies in my lifetime, but I hate watching some gross fuck just spit on the sidewalk, or in the floor. I've seen assrags spit in the floors of stores, and even on carpet. Find a trashcan or swallow that nonsense.

I don't know what is wrong with folks. I was raised not to be disgusting like that. It's rude, gross, and immature.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:20 PM   #41
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandingo Rex View Post
Nose pickers. A lot of foreign-born folks on the train seem to pick their nose like it's an Olympic sport.

I understand if you've got some emergency boog-tending going on, like if you pull a quick "nostril tap" to catch something that's bugging you or a nose dab if your nose is running, but I sat and watched this motherfucker dig, twist, inspect, dig, twist, roll, sniff, roll, flick, sprinkle, roll, wipe, and then go back for round two.

Also, jerkoffs who clip their nails in public. Every once in awhile I'll have a hang nail or torn cuticle that I'll do a quick snip under my desk, but I don't sit and clip off all my nails. One morning on the train, this one bitch clipped her finger nails, both hands... snipping and flipping clippings all around her. She then took off her socks and started on her toes and I had to call her out on it. Then, of course, I get called an asshole.

Spitting in public. I'm a dude and I've hocked up a few nasty loogies in my lifetime, but I hate watching some gross fuck just spit on the sidewalk, or in the floor. I've seen assrags spit in the floors of stores, and even on carpet. Find a trashcan or swallow that nonsense.

I don't know what is wrong with folks. I was raised not to be disgusting like that. It's rude, gross, and immature.
I only spit when I have to, like when I don't have a rag or napkin to spit into/or blow into. And I only spit on grass, loose rocks, or dirt. Never swallow mucus if I can help it. That's just begging for an infection. Mucus is a medium for expelling foreign bodies; you're not supposed to swallow it.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #42
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

I hate doing the physical act of painting. I like paint, I like what can be done with paint, and I like seeing others use paint. I even like some of my own results. But the actual act of applying paint is just irritating.

I'll spend several hours applying a base coat on a fucking figure. Can't touch that shit for 24 hours. Once the 24 hours have passed, I have to wash it, then wait about 6 hours to air dry, before spending another couple hours applying the next coat. I don't do this out of OCD. I do it because the paint I use is garbage, so I'm forced to take ridiculously cautious steps to ensure it goes on with best results the FIRST time. Model Master Acrylics. If I can scratch it off with my dull fingernails, it's garbage. I have never been able to scratch off ANY factory-applied paint from ANY toy with my dull fingernails. I wish those assholes would reveal their secrets. I mean, how the hell do they get coats of paint 1/3 as thick as mine, but with science fiction levels of bonding strength?

Last edited by red4; 03-29-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #43
Mandingo Rex
★★★★★

Awards Showcase

I'm talking folks who just spit. Not really hocking up anything. Like smokers, or thugs. They obviously aren't sick, and they don't always do the "snot-sucking-sound-then-HOOOF!-sound" to build up a loogie. Sometimes, they just spit a mouthful of spit.

Both are gross, but I see piles of spit all the time. For some reason, a lot of smokers spit while they're smoking.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #44
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

The color blue annoys me.

I told you guys the internet would implode if I made even a half complete list. What you see so far is probably 1/100,000,000,000th of the list.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #45
Mandingo Rex
★★★★★

Awards Showcase

I'm the same way. (I don't have an issue with the color blue, though.)

Someone on the train earlier today was talking about her "pet peeves".

I was sitting there thinking, "Bitch, please. I could stock a fucking peeve zoo."
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:39 PM   #46
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

I hate that the general aesthetic of this type of sunglasses...

...was beat out by this bullshit aesthetic:

I guess looking like grandma is cool. I look forward to everyone styling their hair in silver curls.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #47
Mandingo Rex
★★★★★

Awards Showcase

I call them cuntglasses.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:44 PM   #48
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

I hate George Lucas, and his Superman curl, and the way he bobs his stupid head when he talks just to wiggle the curl.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #49
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

I hate the stigma that all waiters/waitresses are entitled to tips from every table they wait on. The reason it bothers is that every god damn person has to put up with bullshit in one form or another, and we don't all act like we're entitled to tips from the people who irritate AND the people who don't. Isn't it a tip enough if I'm not a rude customer? Can't I be let off the hook for being sensible? I'm there to eat food and pay for it, not to suck your dick.
Unread 03-29-2012, 11:53 PM   #50
red4
Enlisted

Awards Showcase

I hate Jehovah's Witnesses, not for their door-to-door bullshit (I can easily just not open the door). What I hate is when they leave a fucking pamphlet wedged between the door and the frame. I view it as nothing but littering on my property. I wish I could track down their homes and leave my garbage on their porches. Fucking narrowminded assholes.