The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

Everything Else If it doesn't belong anywhere else, it belongs here! (Try to keep it PG-13 please!)

Unread 11-27-2017, 06:04 AM   #1
lonedriver99
The Unwashed

lonedriver99 is on a distinguished road
Default Off-roading Mods

I am planning to make my 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport off-road worthy. I have already purchased a set of mud tires, heavy duty bumpers, and fender flares and skid plates for it. What other kind of body armors should I purchase and should I consider the brand, Poison Spyder? They are currently on sale and I am really tempted to place an order right now.
lonedriver99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2017, 08:34 PM   #2
saltymarine
Enlisted

saltymarine is on a distinguished road

Stay away from Trail Gear crap, made in China and worthless, rocker guards under door are a must, you need a differential locker / lockers, mechanical lockers are the cheapest, then electric and air, I have Detroits in my Toyota and they work flawlessly, Tires, regular tires are fine if your just driving on fire roads , anything more and you need crawler tires, they have Kevlar sidewalls and can be aired down without loosing tire rim seal, again if your just doing in the dirt your already fine, but youl eventually want to do more, I have lockers, 6 lift, Buggy springs, duel transfer cases, high steer, heavy duty drive lines,on board air, rock sliders, upgraded Birfields ,axle shafts, extended shock hoops and oversized shocks, reinforced frame, upgraded brakes, custom made bumpers, skid plates, and the list goes on and on !

Last edited by saltymarine; 11-30-2017 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Add picture
saltymarine is offline   Reply With Quote