The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

Everything Else If it doesn't belong anywhere else, it belongs here! (Try to keep it PG-13 please!)

Unread 11-20-2017, 03:57 PM   #2301
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA

We got another one!!

Oklahoma high school teacher arrested, charged with having sex with student | The Sacramento Bee

And for good measure..

Yeah, she knew what she was doing.. ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2017, 04:16 PM   #2302
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

G.I.*EDDIE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

I never had even one remotely attractive teacher. They were ALL old bags. Or maybe some were, or could be hot, but female teachers (unfortunately) had more self respect back then?
Unread 11-20-2017, 04:56 PM   #2303
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I don't remember any super hot (or even normally hot) teachers when I was a kid. They were all old(er). I remember having a couple of Student Teachers or something a few times, and they were younger and were usually guys. I remember being a lot more interested in fellow students than any faculty though..

But.. I mean Hot For Teacher was a thing in 1984...

But there is definitely some sort of shift for this to be happening ALL the time now. Usually 20-something MARRIED women banging their students?

One thing I wonder is how old the kid was.. in this case she's 22, what if he was 17 or 18? That's basically the same age range. Obviously still wrong since she's a teacher, but maybe barely graduated people shouldn't be teacher high school kids?

Quote:
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
Unread 11-20-2017, 05:26 PM   #2304
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Yeah, why are they tempted now and succumbing to that temptation when they weren't before? What changed? I know I'm generalizing, and it may just be my personal sphere, but women seem a LOT more degenerate than they used to. The VAST majority of failed relationships I hear of from people I know directly and indirectly are due to female infidelity.

Has our society glorified, encouraged and condoned it so much that chicks are just more super intrigued? Has the sanctity of marriage lost its value? Is it just easier to get a divorce? Do all of these things contribute to a desire to whore around that was always there? Chicken or the egg?

I guess I really know all of these answers. There is no shame anymore in things that were once shameful. Divorce, welfare, being a slut...sigh.
Unread 11-20-2017, 05:42 PM   #2305
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I am sure some of that comes into play. We're also in the Instagram age now, where your "value" to society at large is how great you are at showing off all the great things about you. So be hot all the time, or be cool, or be funny, or.. whatever. Young people are taught not to "settle" for anything, and they can have anything they want! So marriage is just a longer-term relationship. It's not something permanent. You find something you like more, then go get it girl!

I don't think its restricted to girls though, guys do it too. The Snapchat, Tinder, etc etc all makes it easy to hook up, hard to settle down. Why settle for an 8 when a 8.5 or 9 could be one flick away? Problem is BOTH people are doing this, so I'm sure after you've gotten your heart broken a few times after you THOUGHT you were in a good relationship.. you start thinking that way too.

Regarding society.. I think the old patriarchal ways were not fair. They were not even. They were not unbiased. What were they? Solid. They provided a firm foundation for a society. Will the new gender-fluid, trans-everything, free-as-long-as-you-think-like-me kind or world last? Only time will tell. It's easy to say IT'S A DISASTER! But that's more knee-jerk than anything else. It'll take time. Growing pains are a real thing. Eventually it'll work or it wont, but it'll take some time before we know for certain.

We liked things the way they were because it's the way it was, damn it! And it worked! And we turned out [mostly] fine! However, those ways didn't work for everyone, so finding some middle area would probably be good.. however now we've swung the pendulum all the way in the other direction and this isn't a good look either.

Edit: Being a ho is definitely a cool thing now. I don't get it. It's their right to dress like a ho, but damn you for thinking their a ho? I mean look at most female music artists.. lets twerk our asses and show our tiddies and everything.. but it's not to get a rise out of people or attention, it's cause we're free damn it! *shakes head*

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 11-20-2017, 09:03 PM   #2306
pcsguy88
медведь

pcsguy88 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Same in my sphere Eddie, 9 times out of 10 it has been the woman misbehaving. I look at it as a mildly attractive woman gets multiple offers of sex every day in public. Women having taken over college and being new at having money and power, they are acting like men did in all the history before. They just get WAY more opportunity than you or I. They can say no 1000 times before you even get a nibble. How long would you say no?
pcsguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2017, 09:42 PM   #2307
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsguy88 View Post
How long would you say no?
Guess that matters on what you value. Trying to get a better product or self respect. Sure there are extenuating circumstances, but I think more often than not the reasons are shallow, physical or otherwise.

Honestly, the older I get the more I truly believe that a relationship based on both partners being virgins would be best. WHA WHA WHAT?! You heard me. Both partners virgins. Why? So that neither person is taking comparisons into the next relationship. So that neither feels any insecurity wondering about the others comparisons, expressed or not. Imagined or not. So that neither has to wonder how often the other thinks and reminisces about previous sexual conquests.

And then there's "trading up" only to find that the new, better person ends up having problems of their own. Some the same, some different. And then there's the you factor. You likely didn't change at all (except now you have baggage), so you have the same "you" problems with the new person.

Ugh. Glad I'm not going to have to deal with that garbage ever again. Did I just jinx myself?
Unread 11-21-2017, 06:25 AM   #2308
pcsguy88
медведь

pcsguy88 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

I understand the virgin marraige thing thing since my last relationship was a real sheet burner and continues to haunt the current one of 4yrs.
pcsguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017, 07:29 AM   #2309
Dropshipbob
Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha

Dropshipbob is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

The first thing I thought of when I saw post 2301 was that "Hot for teacher" song/video!

Same here, I can't remember any hot teachers, maybe a STUDENT teacher, but most of the teachers I had were like WAAAAAY old...like close to retiring old.

I'd also like to comment on how cheating seems to be the "in thing". My parents got divorced because my Dad was cheating...and it turns out it wasn't even once.

Then my brother and his wife started having issues and I didn't find out until just a few months ago that he was cheating on his wife, and she on him. You would think that my brother of all people, would understand how cheating tears a family apart having experienced it firsthand....but no. And I was wondering why he was defending our father just a few months back...I guess he was feeling guilty himself and trying to make himself feel better by down-playing what our father did. And to add insult to injury, I found out that my mother was pretty much helping him by keeping a burner phone at her house that my brother used to call his sluts. Her argument, "he's my son and I want him to be happy".

WTF MOM!

If I would have found out about all this before she died, I probably would have cut contact with her AND my brother.

I started to worry I was part of some sort of genetic f*&^k-up and was doomed to one day do something like this myself.

Somtimes being grown up hurts more than growing up.

His foundation lie in the holy mountain, Selah.

Last edited by Dropshipbob; 11-21-2017 at 07:31 AM.
Dropshipbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017, 03:16 PM   #2310
HUNMARINE
Enlisted

HUNMARINE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.*EDDIE View Post
Honestly, the older I get the more I truly believe that a relationship based on both partners being virgins would be best.
Its a 50/50 situation. Sure its good if they don"t have any experience to comparison with. But you can"t be sure that the relation between those too will be 100% good. They won"t be good with each other until they find out what it"s like to be together and live together. Sex - is too overestimated thing nowadays.
Yes...its a natural thing inside each of us with a great power. You can be sure, and I don"t think I have to make it clear here But don"t forget that each of us has a head on his shoulders. Sometimes its good to use it. Even in building any type of relationships.

And as my wife saying...the best relationship - if you don"t even have one
So.."no woman - no cry" ...
HUNMARINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2017, 04:17 PM   #2311
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropshipbob View Post
Her argument, "he's my son and I want him to be happy".

WTF MOM!

If I would have found out about all this before she died, I probably would have cut contact with her AND my brother.

I started to worry I was part of some sort of genetic f*&^k-up and was doomed to one day do something like this myself.
I've got an enabler mom too. Two of my brothers are degenerates and she supports them. She's eternally delusional about them. She's pretty much like those ladies you see interviewed after their thug sons get justifiably killed by a cop or by an opposing gang member. "He was a gud boy! He was get'n his life back on track!"
Unread 12-07-2017, 12:26 AM   #2312
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

I.. uuumm.. I.. I..

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/objectum-...he-bought-ebay

Quote:
'Objectum Sexual' British Woman Plans to Marry a Chandelier She Bought On Ebay
Unread 12-07-2017, 08:05 AM   #2313
nacho
"Big Guns"

nacho is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

There should be a way to vote these people "off the island" so to speak.

Yes, I know that makes me sound like a chandelierophobe, but so be it.

nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2017, 08:05 AM   #2314
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

ThunderDan19 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

We need to bring back mental institutions to house/reform these people. Instead of getting them help, we just point and stare, and more recently even sometimes legitimize their disorders as "normal." It must be nice to have so much time on our hands to be able to consider such things remotely important enough to make the "news." As a society, the west will fall victim to its own success I'm afraid.

Come at me, bro...
ThunderDan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2017, 08:53 AM   #2315
Dropshipbob
Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha

Awards Showcase

I just don't get the thing with people "falling in love" with inanimate objects. What the hell kind of fulfillment can you get from that "relationship"? I'd think that after a few days of that you'd be left feeling empty since you get no feed-back, no support, no emotional support or love.

What the Hell people!

Last edited by Dropshipbob; 12-07-2017 at 08:55 AM.
Unread 12-07-2017, 09:03 AM   #2316
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

You don't get it because (to my knowledge) you are not damaged/broken/INSANE...

Come at me, bro...
Unread 12-07-2017, 10:41 AM   #2317
HUNMARINE
Enlisted

HUNMARINE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

The trouble is that we brought the *tolerance* for too many things in our lifes. Thats why maybe 50 years ago she would end up in a psychiatric medical center instead of internet news blog nowadays. We are our own enemies
HUNMARINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2017, 12:40 PM   #2318
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

50 years ago people would've been keeping all of this nonsense to themselves because they'd either have been admitted or ostracized, not coddled and encouraged.
Unread 12-07-2017, 01:14 PM   #2319
Dropshipbob
Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha

Awards Showcase

ThunderDan, oh I'm crazy alright, I'm just real good at hiding it.

Eddie, I agree 100%!

Unread 12-07-2017, 07:48 PM   #2320
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

We're all a little crazy, but not marrying inanimate objects crazy...

Come at me, bro...
Unread 12-07-2017, 09:28 PM   #2321
zodiacflash
Have Gun Will Travel

zodiacflash is on a distinguished road

I just keep asking myself, Where the eff were these teachers when I was in high school?!?!?!
Unread 12-07-2017, 11:06 PM   #2322
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Haha. We ALL ask that.

It's so weird. If that happens to to a teen boy, he'll remember it and get high fived for that for his entire life. He could be 80 and someone would buy him a beer for that. The other way around and a girl needs therapy for life.