Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Uhhh, it's not spring yet, buddy.

I do what I want!

One year later...

Moved some stuff around.. combined some things, removed others.

Removed the LEGO/Mega Bloks section.

Some other general maintenance. I was in a "doing" mood *giggity*

Working to streamline things.. we had stuff all over the place for really no good reason. If for whatever reason we pick up in Marvel traffic we can start up a new subsection, but for now I'm only going to dedicate a sub-forum to stuff that's really popular. ACID RAIN WORLD is on the cusp.. I'll leave it for now.

I think I fixed most everyone's permissions.. you should be able to post and see where you think you should. If someone seems off let me know. I'm trying to test things as I come across them. The way this forum does groups is a bit different than vB, so setting permissions is a little wonky.

There is a media album-type feature.. still working on figuring that out.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
I updated the media inserter.. so you can paste in a whole slew of different video inputs and it'll embed correctly.

It includes:

ABC News, Amazon Product, audioBoom, Audiomack, Bandcamp, BBC News, Blab, Bleacher Report videos, Break, Brightcove, CBS News Video, CNBC, CNN, CNNMoney, CollegeHumor, Comedy Central, Coub, Dailymotion, Democracy Now!, dumpert, 8tracks, ESPN, Facebook, Flickr, FORA.tv, Fox News, Funny or Die, Gamespot, GameTrailers, Getty Images, Gfycat, Gifs.com, GitHub Gist (via custom iframe), Global News, GoFundMe, Google Drive, Google+, Google Sheets, Healthguru, Hudl, Hulu, HumorTV, IGN, IMDb, Imgur, Indiegogo, Instagram, Internet Archive, İzlesene, JW Platform, Kontinental Hockey League (КХЛ), Kickstarter, Kiss Video, Libsyn, LiveCap, LiveLeak, Livestream, Mail.Ru, Medium, Metacafe, Mixcloud, MLB, MRCTV, MSNBC, National Geographic Channel, National Geographic Video, NBC News, NBC Sports, NHL Videos and Highlights, NPR, The New York Times Video, Oddshot, Orfium, Pastebin, Pinterest, Plays.tv, Podbean, Prezi, Reddit threads and comments, Rutube, Scribd, SlideShare, SoundCloud, Sportsnet, Spotify, Steam store, Stitcher, Straw Poll, Streamable, Team Coco, TED Talks, The Atlantic Video, The Guardian, The Onion, TinyPic videos, TMZ, Trailer Addict, Tumblr, Twitch, Twitter, Ustream, VBOX7, Veoh, VEVO, Viagame, Video Detective, Videomega, Vimeo, Vine, VK, Vocaroo, Vox, Washington Post Video, WorldStarHipHop, The Wall Street Journal Online, XboxClips, Xbox DVR, Yahoo! Screen, Youku, YouTube.

To use it, hit the little Insert button, then media, then just paste the URL and it'll auto embed. I think Youtube will embed automatically, but it doesn't hurt to do it that way as well.

If anyone has any requests for functionality let me know.. seems like there is a lot more possible on this software than before.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Haha.

I made a Cards Against Humanity card that instructed the reader to stick five fingers into their mouth and then read "Talking with a cock in your mouth" :LOL: The girl that had to do it was soooooo reluctant and embarrassed. :trollface:

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I would need so much sanitizer to do that. I know where my fingers have been...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Haha. Right?

I made another card that said "The scientifically provable fact that the cards you're holding in your hand right now have someone else's dick germs on them" You know it's true for ALL cards!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
A fellow germophobe, huh? When we come home from being out, we immediately wash our hands and change out of our "out" clothes. If we had our shoes off at someone else's house, we remove socks as soon as we hit the door and put on new ones. If we have guests over, I use sanitizing wipes on everything I think people even may've touched.

I don't even know how we manage going out to eat, but we do. But when we're out, and someone sneezes or coughs (and it's wet sounding *gags*), we get grossed out. Especially when it doesn't sound muffled.

Ugh. People are gross. Kids are even grosser.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I'm not quite up to your level on that. I don't recall ever changing out of my "out" clothes/shoes/socks/etc., save for when I've been handling something particularly nasty. I just make it a habit to try not to get sick from the prevalent germs that thrive all around us. It's probably a quality of life thing I picked up as a function of international travel. I do wash my hands first thing when I get home and have sanitizer in all of our vehicles, and remind all family members to use it every time we come back to the car from Walmart or the mall, etc.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I mean, it started with just hands. But then we started thinking about cross contamination and realized that our out clothes are spreading germs to our house surfaces. And then we put our heads/faces and such on our furniture. Then we get in to bed! And we're basically just rolling around in the filth that's all over the restaurant booths! 🤢🤮

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I suppose I just defeat that because I always change into house clothes when I get home (shirt goes in the hamper, pants get hung up). It wasn't really about germs though, more just comfort. Bonus!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I don't recall ever changing out of my "out" clothes/shoes/socks/etc., save for when I've been handling something particularly nasty.

...because I always change into house clothes when I get home (shirt goes in the hamper, pants get hung up). It wasn't really about germs though, more just comfort. Bonus!

:laughingemoticonthatwedon'thaveagain:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, yeah, but we're back to dick and poop germs. They may get to me somehow, someway, but I'll minimize that as mush as possible.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
One of our cats was really bad about burying his own feet and tracking it. We would wipe his paws off after he was done. We nicknamed him "Dusty Paws". Yeah, super not on the nose.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
This place was down for so long I thought it was another crush/crash. If this place ever does bite the dust for some sinister reason, I have ZERO ability to contact anyone from this board to find out.

I'll just be sitting there...
shouting at the screen...
like any other Friday.

Reactions: G.I.*EDDIE

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The schools here put up benches in their playgrounds called "buddy benches". If a kid doesn't have a friend or anyone to play with he/she is supposed to go sit on the bench and the other kids are supposed to pity the kid and befriend him. Somehow the bench seems more like it'll be the "loser detecting bench" .

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I dunno. Have you watched the 21 Jump Street movie? Schools have changed, bro. Kids are probably stumbling to prove they are the most virtuous by befriending some poor lonely kid...

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
We ask nieces and nephews and friends kids if kids still get bullied at school and they say yes. Just going off what we hear in media, we're surprised to hear it. They're trying to sell us on a narrative, but in the real world, I'm not sure it matches their hippy, unicorn farts utopia.

I'm guessing it's exactly the same as when we were kids. Overly nice kids, and random mean kids, and mostly indifferent kids.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
For sure, I think once kids hit a certain age they're all ruthless little monsters. Probably somewhere between 8-11 depending on boy/girl and maturity. Younger kids still seem pretty innocent/honest/etc but I am sure you can find bad apples in there too depending on how they're raised/psychopathy/etc.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Thankfully my daughter finally found a solid group after bouncing so much in elementary school. She was always being bullied for being the new kid.

Does this mean we have to put Dropship in the group text?

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
haha...very funny. I used to have K's and Contrabands info outside of here, but K is mostly AWOL, as is Contra.

I had no idea we had a FB, twitter and youtube, but I also live in a cave.