Casting Sites: Links, Info + Alerts

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
Anyone heard from Tofujesse lately? I've contacted Slaymaker (no offense to Slaymaker, he's done his share of chasing Jesse around with no luck), some dude on Facebook named Dick-something-or-another who is supposedly TJ's FB page admin, and Jesse himself and kept getting the runaround and I just keep getting ignored now. I post on his FB page and it gets deleted.

I had a couple JoeCon custom class kits I paid decent money for waaaay back in like 2013 or some shit—along with some bits I'd cobbled together or sculpted that I sent Jesse along with payment of $100+ to cast me some copies, and he swore up and down he cast them, then he apparently sent them, and they magically got lost, then he was going to "get right on them this next weekend" for about the past 4 years and then I've had radio silence from him for the past fucking year.

(Also, no I'm not really "back." I popped in for this issue because I've had fuck-all luck elsewhere.)

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Anyone heard from Tofujesse lately? I've contacted Slaymaker (no offense to Slaymaker, he's done his share of chasing Jesse around with no luck), some dude on Facebook named Dick-something-or-another who is supposedly TJ's FB page admin, and Jesse himself and kept getting the runaround and I just keep getting ignored now. I post on his FB page and it gets deleted.

I had a couple JoeCon custom class kits I paid decent money for waaaay back in like 2013 or some shit—along with some bits I'd cobbled together or sculpted that I sent Jesse along with payment of $100+ to cast me some copies, and he swore up and down he cast them, then he apparently sent them, and they magically got lost, then he was going to "get right on them this next weekend" for about the past 4 years and then I've had radio silence from him for the past fucking year.

(Also, no I'm not really "back." I popped in for this issue because I've had fuck-all luck elsewhere.)

Welcome not-back :wave:

No word from him here though. I can't think of the last time we've seen him.

I checked the Admin portal and his last activity here was: Sep 18, 2014

Not sure where he's posting/doing business now, though maybe it's just Facebook?

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
J is only on FaceBook...has stopped doing 1:18 stuff and only doing 1:12. I have not spoken to him about casting stuff in a long time...sorry.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
"
[BGCOLOR=transparent]Does anyone remember who was casting 1/18 closed Alien eggs?"[/BGCOLOR]

The only one I know of is a guy on Facebook...I think they are called Demon Creations.

Mandingo, I'm pretty sure you are not the only person to get stiffed on parts by TofuJesse.

Last edited: