The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

The Third Rail If you like to be offended regularly and on a consistent basis, stop on by! Politics! Sports! Religion!

Unread 04-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #26
Midget
Resident Jarhead

Midget is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

I got halfway though- I'll read the rest later. That is hilarious! "multiple .338 rounds to the back"? WTF?

Edit: Holy shit, this dude is an actual Mall Cop? Wow. I for see multiple face-palms as I continue reading.

"Ahh, the Luftwaffe... The Washington Generals of the History Channel"- Homer Simpson

Last edited by Midget; 04-17-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 07:33 AM   #27
pcsguy88
медведь

pcsguy88 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Careful Midget. Reading all of it might result in death by facepalm.
pcsguy88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 07:40 AM   #28
Midget
Resident Jarhead

Awards Showcase

This guy makes me sad to be a gun owner. Nutcases like this ruin it for everyone else. I loved his list of things he suggested to management for his "team". I'm forwarding this to a couple of buddies that are cops, they'll get a kick out of this.

"Ahh, the Luftwaffe... The Washington Generals of the History Channel"- Homer Simpson
Unread 04-17-2011, 07:54 AM   #29
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

A mall cop with a G36 and the idea he is better than the swat team is terrifying to me as a parent of a little girl. I know where her tween years will be spent.
Unread 04-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #30
Midget
Resident Jarhead

Awards Showcase

Yeah, if the words "I", "am" and "like a god" come out of your brain in the same sentence, you have no business playing with firearms or being responsible for public safety.

I just received a text from one of my cop buddies- he said mall cops are the worst. They apparently a lot of them swear up and down that they "could have" been a real Police Officer, but didn't feel like working for the "man" or some other bullshit thing. Pinnacle of the wanna-be.

And then there are the ones that are off-duty PD or retired guys that are just trying to make some extra money. I feel bad for those guys that have to work with the other assholes.

Unread 04-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #31
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

K-Tiger will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

That fat ass Paul Blart look-a-like probably doesn't own a Daisy BB gun much less a German assault rifle.

All fucking talk.
K-Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 08:43 AM   #32
Midget
Resident Jarhead

Awards Showcase

the phrase "MP5s are junk" should have been a red flag. I've never heard anything but positive shooting experiences from people who've had the chance to fire them.

Unread 04-17-2011, 08:48 AM   #33
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

Awards Showcase

Just being an internet troll.
Unread 04-17-2011, 09:06 AM   #34
Midget
Resident Jarhead

Awards Showcase

Pretty much. One of my favorite things to follow is the number of guys that get arrested each month for faking military or police credentials to give talks or run classes. It's amazing how long these guys can go before someone actually checks their background and military records and they get caught.

Unread 04-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #35
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

Awards Showcase

Pricks.
Unread 04-17-2011, 09:18 AM   #36
Midget
Resident Jarhead

Awards Showcase

Don't worry. It's a federal offense to fake military or federal public safety creds. Long jail time too, which is reassuring. I was just surprised at the lack of basic background checks people were willing to do before they invite someone to speak or give classes. Who just takes anyone at face value anymore?

Unread 04-17-2011, 09:21 AM   #37
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

The bottom floor of my range has different coarses setup for the police and competitive shooters to train on. Can't wait until I feel qualified to take some classes and join a league. Shooting at a static target takes enough practice, pop-up targets and firing on the move should be a great challenge.
Unread 04-17-2011, 09:31 AM   #38
MAJOR BLOOD
Size matters

MAJOR BLOOD is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to MAJOR BLOOD

Well I'm stoked because I'm heading home to visit the family in 3 weeks and grand pappy wants me to go through the cache to see what I want. Myself and my cousin are the only ones that get to pick from it. Plus I get to unload a few boxes through ma's 9MM. I'm sure I'll have to clean the damn thing. Who knows when she has.

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." --Thomas Jefferson
MAJOR BLOOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 02:54 PM   #39
Big Jim
Thread Derailer

Big Jim is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

If you go through the thread there are a few replies that werent edited out calling the guy out. the first time I read it I almost died laughing. Around here no mall security can even carry batons and theyre lucky if the get pepper spray
Big Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2011, 03:58 PM   #40
Big Jim
Thread Derailer

Awards Showcase

The pistol is an FN FNP in .40 and the shotgun is a Mossberg 500A. It came with the 18" and 28" barrels. Unless I'm going hunting the 18" and the Blackhawk pistol grip stock stay on. The light on the front is great 110 lumens with laser and strobe capabilities. Dont pay attention to the holoscope thing, its a cheap($10) airsoft replica just to see if I like it. A better one is on the list of things to purchase. I have a laser/light combo for the FN also.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (95.9 KB, 16 views)
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (96.5 KB, 17 views)
Unread 04-18-2011, 10:00 AM   #41
malcadon
H8ter4life

malcadon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by YT1 View Post
I can't stop reading that, OMG people like that really exist!!
I have seen guys like this! Hell, I had a step father like that.

He is a complete and total bullshit artist! He lived vicariously through is action movies - Steven Seagal, Jean-Claude Van Damme, and other big movie bullshit artists - repeats most of the jokes (a lot) and clams knowledge of martial arts based on them. He also clams membership to the Marine Corps even though he washed-out of basic training (ether a Section-8 discharge, or he was too shrimpy). His is full of odd personality quarks that would make some people interesting in parts, but he goes beyond the threshold of annoyance: has a sense of fashion that makes the baby Satan cry (Indian moccasins, with bike shorts, and leather biker vest); carries his shoulder holster-purse (its not a gun carrier) everywhere, even though people would think he is armed; mispronounces foreign words ("gor-met", instead of "gor-may"), and gets stubborn when you try to prove him wrong; cusses and says lewd jokes around people regardless of anyone's age; and he fancies himself as an expert kung-fu-ninja-commando-astronaut to everyone. And he takes his "career" as a "Security Officer" really, really seriously! Nothing insults him worst then being called "Security Guard" or "rent-a-cop". As dedicated as he is to the "career," he cloud never keep a job, do to poor performance or (undisclosed - dont ask!) misconduct. In fact, he carries himself like Dale Gribble from King of the Hill, but without any redeeming value.

The only saving grace, is that he was never an armed guard - THANK FUCKING GOD!!! I feel safer around a crazy gun-toting monkey, then have him handle a gun, as he is an immature chicken-shit hot-head, with a frail ego and no self-control!

Things got really sour when he got hands-on-throat abusive towards my mom, and I kicked his sorry ass! I did not even hit him that hard before he fell apart! The fucker balled-up, and cried to my mom about the strike! What a pathetic bitch!
malcadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2011, 10:31 AM   #42
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

ThunderDan19 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tiger View Post
Be thankful you aren't shooting corrosively-primed ammo, which necessitates a cleaning EVERY firing, especially in humid weather. Goddamn Russians.
Yup. My M6AK uses 5.45 Ruskie ammo. Since I'm in VA (almost always humid), that means every range trip using Russian surplus ammo is followed by at least a half hour of cleaning. But for $.12/round, who can really complain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midget View Post
CLP CLP CLP! Oh, wait- it's not an M-16 series. Yeah, what KT said.
Or you can go with a gas piston AR and just lube with Slip 2000 EWL every couple thousand rounds and be done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
Oh sweet baby Hey-seuss.

The Hogue grips make it 1000x better to hold, I can't wait to shoot it again tomorrow!!
Gotta love Hogue. They make a good thing even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsguy88 View Post
I made it halfway down before I had to eject. Glad to read about the guys ktig compares me to.
Yeah, not too many people actually compare to that guy. He's pretty much universally credited for being the original legendary "mall ninja."

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsguy88 View Post
From the sounds of it, I'm immediately disqualified from mall ninja status for bypassing the Glock and the M4 and freely admitting newb status.

Thunderdan on the other hand....
Heh, no you are requalified for starting the "show your guns" thread and...

*cough* grip pod *cough*

I really don't have any pics of any of mine, but I'm happy to list them for lookup.

Pistols:
Beretta PX4 9mm
FN FNP-45 .45 ACP
Kel-Tec PLR-16 5.56 NATO

Rifles:
S&W M&P15-22 .22 LR
LWRC M6A2 5.56 NATO
LWRC M6AK 5.45x39
Bushmaster ACR 5.56 NATO

Shotgun:
Mossberg 590A1 .12 gauge

Come at me, bro...
ThunderDan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2011, 10:52 AM   #43
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, Eastern Bloc or Soviet-affiliated surplus is generally cheap as shit to fire.

A child could learn to field strip a Mosin Nagant in about 20 minutes, so cleaning that thing shouldn't take terribly long.
Unread 04-18-2011, 11:17 AM   #44
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA

Put 300 rounds through ol' Siggy... what a wonderful gun. No issues whatsoever.

Did a full cleaning afterwards.. pretty damn simple take down/cleaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #45
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

ThunderDan19 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tiger View Post
Yeah, Eastern Bloc or Soviet-affiliated surplus is generally cheap as shit to fire.
Yeah, that was the whole reason to get the "AK." Trouble is that ruskie ammo feeding US guns can be a bit tricky, particularly AR mags, or I'd be shooting it a whole lot more than I do.

Come at me, bro...
ThunderDan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #46
Big Jim
Thread Derailer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDan19 View Post
Pistols:
Beretta PX4 9mm
FN FNP-45 .45 ACP

Shotgun:
Mossberg 590A1 .12 gauge
How do you like the beretta? Ive shot a 92fs and it was ok, but the storm interests me. If the shop ha dhad the FN in .45 in stock when I was shopping I woulda grabbed that instead of the .40.
A 590A1 is on the list to replace my 500A for home use and allow the 500A to be my duck gun.
Still trying to decide if I should build my own AR or buy something already ready. The bad part about being in CA is everything is neutered.
Hopefully Ill have bought my new tv next month and then I can put some $ down on a gsg5
Unread 04-18-2011, 04:42 PM   #47
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

Spent 2hrs at the range with my brother and his arsenal. Shot a Judge (holyshit!), mini glock .40, fullsize service .40, pocket .38 keltec, .38 revolver, my pistol and a MP5 (.22 ). He also brought a FN chambered in 5.56, but I guess it shoots near AR velocity and it was not allowed. Hella nice looking gun.

Today was a good day. Didn't even use my AK.

Upon the discovery that I can shoot any pistol chambered rifle at my indoor range, I've decided something like a MP5 is next. It's just too cool of a privilege to ignore.
Unread 04-18-2011, 05:08 PM   #48
Big Jim
Thread Derailer

Awards Showcase

FN in 5.56? It wasnt an FN 5.7? one of the guys on a motorcycle site Im on has an AR chambered in 5.7 using a P90 top mag and the AR mag as a brass catcher.
Unread 04-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #49
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

I'll look it up tonight Jim. Looked just like an AR round, but a tad shorter. I choked when he said how much it cost.
Unread 04-18-2011, 05:55 PM   #50
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

You are right, it looked just like this: