The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

The Third Rail If you like to be offended regularly and on a consistent basis, stop on by! Politics! Sports! Religion!

Unread 08-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #26
Meddatron
I am what I am

Meddatron is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Meddatron

That's not true, Humans only occupy 2% of the Earth. 90% of the population occupies 3% of the land. 29% of the Earth is land, we occupy only 3% of that. That gives 26% of the Earth that is land that we don't inhabit. Plenty of room for creatures we don't know about.
Unread 08-15-2013, 11:14 AM   #27
The Ewokhunter
Crazyass Cracker

The Ewokhunter is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddatron View Post
That's not true, Humans only occupy 2% of the Earth. 90% of the population occupies 3% of the land. 29% of the Earth is land, we occupy only 3% of that. That gives 26% of the Earth that is land that we don't inhabit. Plenty of room for creatures we don't know about.
just an hour in walmart can net you many creatures we didn't know about
Unread 08-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #28
dannyc
Resident Cuban

dannyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dannyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewokhunter92 View Post
just an hour in walmart can net you many creatures we didn't know about
dannyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 06:07 PM   #29
pcsguy88
медведь

pcsguy88 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That and each and every photo of the moon has been altered. They flip the photos before releasing, They always release them only in black and white, they make false horizons. All of which has no logic behind it. If they didn't black everything out we would see stars behind it when they photo it from space, but guess what, no stars are ever present. If the moon was truly colorless, it would still be black and white. Why a different camera for the moon than anywhere else? Why such extremes to doctor pictures?
On two early occasions the moon has had reddish glow emit from it and were caught by a soviet astronomer and the Lowell Observatory. Now they see it every year. It happens each and every time the moon moves slightly closer to the Earth. They are identical each and every time and can be predicted. If the moon is " geologically dead" this is an impossibility.
The moon's orbit is almost a perfect circle, The moon’s center of mass is about 6000 feet closer to the Earth than its geometric center, which should cause wobbling, but the moon’s bulge is on the far side of the moon, away from the Earth. No wobble occurs. The Earth's bulge is towards the moon.
There is a 12 mile bridge that goes across a crater on the moon that was found in 1953 and verified by other astronomers.
There are 3 Obelisk looking objects that perfectly match the pyramids of Giza and mayan pyramids in spacing. (also observed on Mars) where the Sphinx would be is a 5 mile high rock.
All of those observations when you go to Nasa's website to see on the Lunar Survey map are blurred out. Every single thing on the moon that has questions about it is blurred. Why? From 1940 to 1957 Nasa reported seeing over 570 light flashes on the moon.
It is exactly the right size to produce a total eclipse. Its size ratio to the distance of the sun make them equal sizes as seen from Earth. perfectly equal!

I'm just gonna say it. The moon is the alien craft. Man's early gods reside there. A Death Star!
Links!!! I've read about the structures before, but would like to hear more.
pcsguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #30
Meddatron
I am what I am

Meddatron is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Meddatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsguy88 View Post
Links!!! I've read about the structures before, but would like to hear more.
here's a fun site with all the mysteries in one spot.http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_34.htm Scroll down for the images.

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/4...-1-labeled.jpg

Nasa has taken 1.8 million photos of the moon, over a million are classified.

Best moon conspiracy theories are here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_luna.htm#inicio
They give you the nasa image number so you can go to nasa and verify its authenticity.

Last edited by Meddatron; 08-15-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Meddatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013, 03:01 AM   #31
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...area-51/68389/

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013, 05:05 PM   #32
Mandingo Rex
★★★★★

Mandingo Rex is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Is that all that... well... news, though? I thought they'd come out as saying that Area 51 existed about 5-10 years back.
Mandingo Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013, 08:17 PM   #33
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

Quote:
here's a fun site with all the mysteries in one spot.http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_34.htm Scroll down for the images.

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/4...-1-labeled.jpg

Nasa has taken 1.8 million photos of the moon, over a million are classified.

Best moon conspiracy theories are here http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_luna.htm#inicio
They give you the nasa image number so you can go to nasa and verify its authenticity.
Thanks! Diving in now. I find this shit so damn fascinating whether I believe it or not. Always good to hear alternate versions of the story.
Unread 08-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #34
PROVOST
Colonel in Chief

PROVOST is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Dec 7,1941 - Pre to that a USN Captain who handled signals was aware of credible information crucial to intelligence gathering that was conducted by a Japanese spy (who was posing as a Diplomat) and he reported it to Washington and it was ignored.

USN had the majority of the fleet stationed @ Pearl Harbour moved out of the harbour not long before the attack on Dec 7.

US wanted in on WWII.

мыслете наш он покой
PROVOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2013, 10:02 PM   #35
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

G.I.*EDDIE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Interesting! ^^^
Unread 08-18-2013, 05:28 AM   #36
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROVOST View Post
Dec 7,1941 - Pre to that a USN Captain who handled signals was aware of credible information crucial to intelligence gathering that was conducted by a Japanese spy (who was posing as a Diplomat) and he reported it to Washington and it was ignored.

USN had the majority of the fleet stationed @ Pearl Harbour moved out of the harbour not long before the attack on Dec 7.

US wanted in on WWII.
Not sure this is theory at this point in time. Roosevelt was looking for a way to get public support and we had plenty of warnings. Our 4 carriers were out to sea for a reason.
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:05 AM   #37
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

K-Tiger will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

Yeah, we'd been goading the Japanese for years. Unfortunately they fell for it and Roosevelt got his war.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...chine-gun.html
K-Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:59 AM   #38
PROVOST
Colonel in Chief

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsguy88 View Post
Not sure this is theory at this point in time. Roosevelt was looking for a way to get public support and we had plenty of warnings. Our 4 carriers were out to sea for a reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tiger View Post
Yeah, we'd been goading the Japanese for years. Unfortunately they fell for it and Roosevelt got his war.
Oh so that particular set of facts back up a known acceptance of the "sacrifice" of military personnel dying @ the hands of Japanese forces?

All for getting the US people to support a war that the govt wanted to be in?

Well,that's a relief that it's known.

Poor sods @ Pearl Harbour having to die just cause the mass US populace had to have some "provocation"

мыслете наш он покой
Unread 08-18-2013, 07:21 AM   #39
The Ewokhunter
Crazyass Cracker

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh so that particular set of facts back up a known acceptance of the "sacrifice" of military personnel dying @ the hands of Japanese forces?

Poor sods @ Pearl Harbour having to die just cause the mass US populace had to have some "provocation"
Same could be said of the current administration, many people have to die at the hands of the gov't just for gun control.
Unread 08-18-2013, 07:34 AM   #40
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

K-Tiger will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

Quote:

It doesn't diminish the Pearl Harbor deaths, it makes them tragically criminal.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...chine-gun.html
K-Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #41
Giga Bread
Mega Calories!

Giga Bread is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:

US wanted in on WWII.
They weren't sure where they were because the Japanese went radio silent when the fleet left Japanese waters. They also were under the impression that the first act was going to be major sabotage from within which is why they had all of the aircraft on the tarmac where they could be watched. It was also why the aircraft carriers were moved from the islands. Up until then, no one had effectively used aircraft carriers as a main battle group and were always thought of as support vessels. The vessels that were left behind represented a small portion of the fleet but at the time were crucial pieces for engaging in open water warfare.

Also, reacting too much to the intelligence would give away that they had the cypher (had it since the 1920's) and the Japanese would change it. Having this cypher gave the West the upper hand in international naval negotiations that forced the Japanese to abide by a much smaller naval tonnage than the US (something they surprisingly stuck to). Later on, this cypher was crucial to the victory over the Battle of Midway and saved us from being wiped out of the Pacific.

If this was their idea of getting into WW2, it would have been the dumbest plan ever because we were absolutely crippled in the Pacific until our destroyers could get through Panama. We were saved by the Japanese not engaging further and by sheer luck and superior strategy in how we used our carriers at Midway.

Edit.

You guys are also forgetting that an enemy fleet, on its own initiative, sailed across the Pacific Ocean to attack us. It doesn't matter if we successfully defended it or not, we were be bringing brought into the war. How much this nation had to ration basic resources to support the war effort should lead to the conclusion that we werent in a position to allow battleships to be bombed, trained seaman (as sailors and skilled tradesmen) to be killed, and for a key holding to be taken. A holding that's required to even get our ships into the Pacific theater to engage.

http://gigabreadbakery.ecrater.com

Last edited by Giga Bread; 08-18-2013 at 01:09 PM.
Giga Bread is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2013, 01:35 PM   #42
PROVOST
Colonel in Chief

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tiger View Post
It doesn't diminish the Pearl Harbor deaths, it makes them tragically criminal.
That is what I am saying.

мыслете наш он покой
Unread 08-18-2013, 06:37 PM   #43
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Same could be said of the current administration, many people have to die at the hands of the gov't just for gun control.
Unfortunately, all kinds of info is now widely available to the public telling them this very thing...but all are too blind to see it or believe it...everyone wants to just believe the government has OUR best interests at heart...and it's just not true at all...
Unread 08-18-2013, 07:20 PM   #44
The Ewokhunter
Crazyass Cracker

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.*EDDIE View Post
Unfortunately, all kinds of info is now widely available to the public telling them this very thing...but all are too blind to see it or believe it...everyone wants to just believe the government has OUR best interests at heart...and it's just not true at all...
what's really fucked up and a telling of things to come, Obama and his ilk HATE when republicans bring up voter ID, yet Obama sent millions to S africa for voter id systems as well as shown support behind Yemen's recent announcement of fingerprint ID for voting.

that should show you he wants to continue to manipulate the voting here in the states.
Unread 09-05-2013, 11:33 AM   #45
WVMojo
Mocha Viper

WVMojo is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Deleted...not the right thread...

Last edited by WVMojo; 09-05-2013 at 11:53 AM.
WVMojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 01:48 PM   #46
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Here's one I believe...

Our government is planning some kind of war against the United States...
Unread 09-05-2013, 02:46 PM   #47
The Ewokhunter
Crazyass Cracker

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Here's one I believe...

hopefully our patriots will react swiftly instead of waiting around, getting plinked off one by one or with small groups. In order to properly defend this country at the local level, people need to amass and stand ready.

Even if by some chance that UN forces or other international forces are to do the dirty work for this administration, we the people have the upper hand in the knowledge of the land. We know where the best places to hide, hit and get supplies. we know the roads, the buildings, the towns and the cities.

They may have trained for urban warfare, but they haven't trained against the American spirit.
Unread 09-05-2013, 03:11 PM   #48
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA
Question

Quote:
... but they haven't trained against the American spirit.
So they can't predict how our masses of twitter, facebook, world of warcraft, farmville, American Idol-trained people will act?

L@wlz.

I think there are some who would put up a fight, but that number gets smaller and smaller every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #49
Falcone
Green Beret

Falcone is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Here's one I believe...

With what assets?

Quote:
Even if by some chance that UN forces
Which nations would sanction this? What would they gain from it? What forces would be used? The ineffectual UN Peacekeepers?
Unread 09-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #50
The Ewokhunter
Crazyass Cracker

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
With what assets?

Which nations would sanction this? What would they gain from it? What forces would be used? The ineffectual UN Peacekeepers?
There are many UN countries that would participate. Lots of middle east mainly and I'm sure some Eastern Bloc. They have no qualms with killings Americans and would rather be stationed in the US rather than some 3rd world shithole.

it's also not about getting involved per se, it's about keeping this country from becoming a cesspool quickly thus destroying the world's economy in a heartbeat. If we are at a civil war, NO one is buying shit. no buying, means no importing from China or anywhere else, which means factories there will close due to no demand. Domino effect.