The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

The Third Rail If you like to be offended regularly and on a consistent basis, stop on by! Politics! Sports! Religion!

Unread 02-10-2017, 10:38 AM   #26
pcsguy88
медведь

pcsguy88 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.*EDDIE View Post
Feels like I just signed up for junk mail.
His team just begs for money once or twice a week.
pcsguy88 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2017, 11:52 AM   #27
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA

SCURED!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.9a6c97e51779

I dunno, it didn't seem so bad to me. Most of it was just a temporary ban anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #28
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

G.I.*EDDIE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Unread 02-10-2017, 03:40 PM   #29
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

Are we suppose to feel bad or something? They had a good ride while it lasted.
Unread 02-10-2017, 04:14 PM   #30
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

It's not a LAW it's LIFE!

Quote:
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
Unread 02-10-2017, 04:17 PM   #31
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

ThunderDan19 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

These America/self loathing whackadoodles won't be happy until every jackass in the world can waltz across the "border" and walk directly to the welfare office to start leeching benefits (aka more unfunded liability for the national debt) without even the inconveniences of having to become a US citizen, get a job, pay taxes or even call themselves "American." This raid was no different than what happens a hundred or more times a day around the country, and has happened long before evil President The Donald came along.

This whole thing is nothing more than a concerted, coordinated and well-funded effort to undermine the rule of law, the elected President and ultimately our nation. These douches are trying to turn public opinion away from law abiding, prosperity and security into bleeding heart, anything is okay as long as it makes my little heart feel good and I can post it to Facebook. They want to bask in it like they did anything besides agree to pass along other people's taxpayer money to people who broke the law by coming here and want free American money for their effort.

Illegals belong back where they came from, and it's ICE's job to capture them and return them there. If they are finally getting the support they need to do their job more effectively after 8 years, more power to them. It's the law, despite what the virtue signaling "social justice warriors" protest about and leftist judges rule. In the end, if we don't have borders and we don't have laws and we don't have safeguards against invaders here to do nothing but harm, we don't have a nation at all.

Come at me, bro...
ThunderDan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2017, 05:07 PM   #32
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I mean, most people do things because they think they're right, not for nefarious reasons.

I'm sure there are groups who want to push illegal immigration to bring down.. whatever, same as there are groups who are opposed to it for reasons that are not as noble as "for the law!" (racism, classism, other ismseses). But the vast (VAST) majority of people with opinions are likely rooted in something they personally feel is right or wrong with the situation.

I feel that most people here feel like a law is a law, and coming here against the law is illegal and you should be thrown back like an undersized bass. Regardless if you're Mexico, Irish, Moroccan, or whatever. Here illegally? Out you go! Nothing particularly scandalous about that, I don't think.

Now, where it gets weird is when the parents bring the kids here when they're little and they grow up here and maybe they don't know any other life. Was it their choice to break the law? No. I am a normal human, and I can feel empathy. What is the solution though? Let the kid stay and toss the parents? That probably doesn't work in most circumstances. Let them all stay? Then they'll all just come with kids. Ideas?

Now, banning certain people coming here for X amount of time.. as long as you have a valid reason I don't see any issue with it. Is it some other nation's citizens right to come to America? I don't think so. What is the worst that can happen? Someone's family can't come visit, but assuming they're here legally.. they can still go visit them right?

The people who are PRO-immigration.. I don't even know. Idealistically.. they want everyone in the world to be able to come here and achieve the American dream? I guess that would be the most 'positive' spin to put on it? They'll have a better life here than in Podunk Shitfuck they currently life? They're not wrong. But are they right? Pizza is awesome, and I want it in me.. but I can't just eat ALL the pizza, ALL of the time, that's insane, unhealthy, and going to end badly. This is why we have money, and not free pizza. Same as we have LEGAL immigration laws, that let in people from all over the world.. to help them have a better life and whatevers.

I kind of lost my train of thought, I want pizza now.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 02-10-2017, 07:10 PM   #33
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDan19 View Post
This whole thing is nothing more than a concerted, coordinated and well-funded effort to undermine the rule of law, the elected President and ultimately our nation...
Yup. They've doubled down on their efforts. It doesn't matter if Trump is doing EXACTLY what anyone before him did and it wasn't demonized, HE will be demonized greatly. The media isn't held accountable for faulse reporting so why not?

Did you see Stefan's video on that new Netflix "white people" show? The last maybe 10'ish seconds are spot on and pertain to, well, everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
I mean, most people do things because they think they're right, not for nefarious reasons.
I don't speed because I think I'm right. It's just the risk I take knowing full well the consequences.

Quote:
Now, where it gets weird is when the parents bring the kids here when they're little and they grow up here and maybe they don't know any other life. Was it their choice to break the law? No. I am a normal human, and I can feel empathy. What is the solution though? Let the kid stay and toss the parents? That probably doesn't work in most circumstances. Let them all stay? Then they'll all just come with kids. Ideas?
Check this out. Only a half hour. I dig charts and graphs and statistics, so I enjoyed this, even if it is a downer.

Unread 02-11-2017, 09:04 AM   #34
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

Kids suffer the consequences of bad parents ALL the time. Illegal immigration is no different. What are the odds that kids born to illegals will grow up to abide by the law here and be productive to society? I'd bet a ton of money that they're very, very low. If they were unselfish, good parents, they'd be back home, doing everything possible to improve their own country and make a good life for their kids.

The entire family should be safely delivered home, or better yet, once word gets out that laws are actually being enforced here again, perhaps they will safely deliver themselves and their children back home, sans the trauma of being locked up and deported.

Come at me, bro...
Unread 02-11-2017, 09:06 AM   #35
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yup. They've doubled down on their efforts. It doesn't matter if Trump is doing EXACTLY what anyone before him did and it wasn't demonized, HE will be demonized greatly. The media isn't held accountable for faulse reporting so why not?

Did you see Stefan's video on that new Netflix "white people" show? The last maybe 10'ish seconds are spot on and pertain to, well, everything.
I don't believe so. I've gotten a week or so behind. Will try to start catching up next week.

Come at me, bro...
Unread 02-11-2017, 11:47 AM   #36
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDan19 View Post
...What are the odds that kids born to illegals will grow up to abide by the law here and be productive to society? I'd bet a ton of money that they're very, very low...
That's why I posted that video. It shows that later generations are more abusive than the original generation at abusing the system.
Unread 02-16-2017, 01:43 PM   #37
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Today is supposed to be "A day without immigrants".. so how's traffic?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 02-16-2017, 03:17 PM   #38
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

I steer clear of Little Middle East (Dearborn), so no idea. You live in Little Mexico (California)...how is traffic for you?
Unread 02-16-2017, 03:20 PM   #39
dannyc
Resident Cuban

dannyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dannyc

Florida reporting in. Seemed all clear
Unread 02-16-2017, 03:47 PM   #40
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

So the nation hasn't collapsed then?

Come at me, bro...
Unread 02-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #41
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

I'm sure the "news" will find a way to spin it as though it has.
Unread 02-17-2017, 07:44 AM   #42
dannyc
Resident Cuban

dannyc is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to dannyc

Quote:
I'm sure the "news" will find a way to spin it as though it has.
We had some protestors in some part of florida the other day but that is it.

Last edited by dannyc; 02-17-2017 at 07:54 AM.
dannyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2017, 11:23 AM   #43
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I didn't notice much of anything. I went to a fast food place and still got served.. so...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 02-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #44
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

In about a week are we gonna be hurting for fresh fruit and veggies?
Unread 02-17-2017, 11:42 AM   #45
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I wonder the realities of how that would work if all the immigrants up and left.

Realistically, no one wants to be picking fruit or veggies or working the fields all day, even if you paid them decent wages. I assume the market would equalize somewhere, it always does, but I wonder where that would be?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 02-17-2017, 12:45 PM   #46
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

Well, if the gubment were to revamp the perpetual welfare system such that it only helped actual disabled people, there'd be millions of otherwise unskilled people willing to pick fruits and veggies so they can put some food on their table... Just sayin'.

Come at me, bro...
Unread 02-17-2017, 01:07 PM   #47
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Yeah, watch Dirty Jobs. There are countless jobs no one wants to do but they do anyway because $$. I mean, unless you're photographing hot nude girls , most jobs are only done because of pay. Would any of you guys do your job for free? Would you do it for illegal immigrant pay?
Unread 02-18-2017, 10:12 PM   #48
saltymarine
Enlisted

saltymarine is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah, watch Dirty Jobs. There are countless jobs no one wants to do but they do anyway because $$. I mean, unless you're photographing hot nude girls , most jobs are only done because of pay. Would any of you guys do your job for free? Would you do it for illegal immigrant pay?
I'm a General contractor and city senior utility worker, I flush sewers and work on sewer lift station pumps, its SHITY work but it pays well, and no I would not do it for less pay, but I'm sure migrant workers would, but you gotta have multiple certificates, so that rules out 99 % of them, education pays off, but they are overtaking the construction industry, trucking, restaurant, and all types of manual labor jobs, not just lettuce anymore, I personally wouldn't miss any of them if they all up an left, unlicensed "hombre's" are why I got out of construction, I couldn't compete anymore, plus they are workers comp bloodsuckers as well, so if they all left I'd be able to compete again. Adios Amigos !
saltymarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2017, 06:49 AM   #49
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

I can feel the love from here.

Quote:
Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary John F. Kelly ordered the acting ICE director to immediately reallocate any and all resources that were previously allocated to advocate on behalf of illegal aliens to now be used to support VOICE. He ordered the immediate termination of any outreach or advocacy services to illegal aliens.
Unread 02-21-2017, 08:44 AM   #50
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

So wait, the US gov working on the behalf of US citizens against violent illegal aliens? What a concept...

We may finally, slowly be turning toward the exit of Bizarro World.

Come at me, bro...