The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

The Third Rail If you like to be offended regularly and on a consistent basis, stop on by! Politics! Sports! Religion!

Unread 08-01-2014, 01:34 PM   #1
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA
Thumbs up Immigration!

EXCLUSIVE: 'A lot of people die out here' and 'all this blood ... is on Obama's hands': Shocking images show corpses of illegal immigrants left to die after border crossings | Mail Online

Kinda catch all thread for the shit that's been going on for a while now.

Personally, it sucks when people die, but honestly, I'm not exactly feeling sorry for people who hike through the desert and then die, that's kind of a risk you took when you decided to do it.

I'm pissed that there are so many sick/un-vaccinated people coming here, and almost immediately putting their kids in schools. Fuck that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 01:46 PM   #2
XOC2008
Caution: Troll Ahead!

XOC2008 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to XOC2008 Send a message via Yahoo to XOC2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
EXCLUSIVE: 'A lot of people die out here' and 'all this blood ... is on Obama's hands': Shocking images show corpses of illegal immigrants left to die after border crossings | Mail Online

Kinda catch all thread for the shit that's been going on for a while now.

Personally, it sucks when people die, but honestly, I'm not exactly feeling sorry for people who hike through the desert and then die, that's kind of a risk you took when you decided to do it.

I'm pissed that there are so many sick/un-vaccinated people coming here, and almost immediately putting their kids in schools. Fuck that.
I might be a 'damn dirty liberal', but there is a legal, if fucked up, way to go about coming into this country. I'm sorry you're poor and sick and cartels are murdering you and shit, but all you're doing is bringing your problems here, and risking the lives of my loved ones. Which is to say, I don't support illegal immigrants.

As for them dying in the desert, what do they expect? You trek through a desert unprepared, the odds of you dying are high. Is it Obama's fault? Not specifically. It IS the Government's fault for not dealing with all of this immigration shit sooner. Now it's really blowing up in their faces and people are looking for whoever is most convenient to blame.

"Do I care if you hate me? Do you wanna know the truth?
C'est la vie; Adios; Good riddance; Fuck you!
"
XOC2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #3
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Yeah there are a whole number of people who should share blame (but don't), though Obama has allowed himself to be the face of the blame by not taking a real stance or enforcing anything, or at least giving strong, clear direction.

Obviously, the whole issue of "comprehensive immigration reform" is big for the political people, for different reasons. I am sure some people are looking at the opportunity to add millions of technical new voters, though the odds of them actually turning out for things is likely slim to begin with. The idea that "Well, lets make everyone here RIGHT NOW legal, but THEN we'll stop others from coming" is ridiculous and stupid on it's face. The only way to start to find a solution is to stop people from coming over, and/or send them back right away. Letting it be known that MAYBE we'll be giving away free citizenship only makes more people want to get here JUST RIGHT NOW, which is directly leading to this ridiculous push of people over the last 4-5 months.

From the illegal alien perspective, there is no time like the present, so might as well go now. They're certainly not able and willing to fix their own countries, so might as well try somewhere else.

Quote:
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
Unread 08-01-2014, 02:16 PM   #4
PROVOST
Colonel in Chief

PROVOST is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Whenever someone says "Immigration" and it's in connection with USA I think of this guy -

мыслете наш он покой
PROVOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 02:29 PM   #5
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

See? All you need is drive, desire, big muscles, and an adorable accent.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-01-2014, 02:37 PM   #6
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

K-Tiger will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
See? All you need is drive, desire, big muscles, and an adorable accent.
And a lack of scruples. If the stories are true Arnold can be a very not-nice guy.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...chine-gun.html
K-Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 09:06 PM   #7
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

G.I.*EDDIE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Immigration is pointless...

Unread 08-01-2014, 09:08 PM   #8
The Ewokhunter
Crazyass Cracker

The Ewokhunter is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

In fear of upsetting our liberal members, I have no problems with illegal immigration and welcome them with open arms. Out government thinks it's good for our country so I have no disagreement with our elected officials.
Unread 08-01-2014, 09:45 PM   #9
Meddatron
I am what I am

Meddatron is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Meddatron

^^^hmmmm, what am I missing. I guess if I badly misspell immigration as inmidgetnation, than that statement works for you Ewok.
Unread 08-02-2014, 05:43 AM   #10
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

K-Tiger will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meddatron View Post
^^^hmmmm, what am I missing. I guess if I badly misspell immigration as inmidgetnation, than that statement works for you Ewok.
Sarcasm.

http://www.hisstank.com/forum/g-i-jo...chine-gun.html
K-Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2014, 10:08 AM   #11
Giga Bread
Mega Calories!

Giga Bread is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewokhunter92 View Post
In fear of upsetting our liberal members, I have no problems with illegal immigration and welcome them with open arms. Out government thinks it's good for our country so I have no disagreement with our elected officials.
I'm against illegal immigration because it's created a large population of slaves and indentured servants. But up until this latest trick, illegal immigration had a almost a zero net population gain.
Unread 08-02-2014, 10:20 AM   #12
Giga Bread
Mega Calories!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.*EDDIE View Post
Lol. These videos are pointless. It creates a straw man argument to attack with facts and figures, then arrives at a conclusion "strain on culture and resources" without any supporting facts to show how much of an incremental effect it would have. I could just as easily say since these immigrants came from nothing, their lifestyle will naturally have a lower influence on resource waste than the average American.

People want to talk about strain on resources but we still waste more food, water, paper, and oil per capita than any previous generation of Americans. If resource conservation was that high of a priority with Americans, we'd see more than your average progressive hipster pushing for it.
Unread 08-02-2014, 10:34 AM   #13
Contraband
Controlled Substance

Contraband is on a distinguished road

Oh man,I prolly shouldn't comment on any of this,especially since my oldest daughter is Mexican....her mom was born here in the us tho,but these are her people...I'm totally against any immigration,or foreign aid. I'm against NATO,and us being part of NATO. I'm against welfare,and allowing generations of people to thrive on hand outs taken from my checks! I believe America should mind our own business,lock down our borders with orders to shoot on sight,and signs warning we'll do so...if they know well shoot them,and if we catch them well dump them right back where they came from they won't come...justsayin.
Contraband is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2014, 11:13 AM   #14
Midget
Resident Jarhead

Midget is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraband View Post
I'm against NATO,and us being part of NATO.
Curious- why NATO, of all things?

"Ahh, the Luftwaffe... The Washington Generals of the History Channel"- Homer Simpson
Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2014, 11:56 AM   #15
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga Bread View Post
Lol. These videos are pointless. It creates a straw man argument to attack with facts and figures, then arrives at a conclusion "strain on culture and resources" without any supporting facts to show how much of an incremental effect it would have. I could just as easily say since these immigrants came from nothing, their lifestyle will naturally have a lower influence on resource waste than the average American.

People want to talk about strain on resources but we still waste more food, water, paper, and oil per capita than any previous generation of Americans. If resource conservation was that high of a priority with Americans, we'd see more than your average progressive hipster pushing for it.
I'm not sure you really need hard data to KNOW that hundreds of millions more people will put strain on a system...water for instance, is already becoming a strained resource...we might not be noticing here around the Great Lakes, but elsewhere, it is becoming a problem...now imagine hundreds of millions more people simply flushing toilets...
Unread 08-02-2014, 12:05 PM   #16
Contraband
Controlled Substance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midget View Post
Curious- why NATO, of all things?
^
NATO is a fucking joke! I could get into it,but it'd be some long dragged out post that would probably be filled with a bunch of misinformation,and ad-libbed bullshit..let's just say we do our part,but they don't necessarily do theirs. Besides that I don't feel we should be allied with anyone. We got our own problems,who are we to tell others how to handle their business,when we can't even handle our own?

"We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what Asian boys ought to be doing for themselves."

Lyndon B. Johnson

Same thing applies today:

"We are not about to send American boys 9 or 10 thousand miles away from home to do what middle eastern boys ought to be doing for themselves."

Contraband

We send brave American soldiers off to fight a war that has no clear end,for people that hate us! These people have been at war since biblical times!! It's never going to end! There will always be conflict in the Middle East. We tell them they'll fight,and possibly die for their country,really? Since when is Iraq,and Afghanistan our country? How the fuck did our oil get under their sand? The only way to eliminate the conflict is to kill them all! Bomb them into the fucking Stone Age,nuke the motherfuckers! Then tap the glass bowl for its oil as restitution for our time,and expenses...

Last edited by Contraband; 08-02-2014 at 12:11 PM.
Unread 08-02-2014, 12:08 PM   #17
Giga Bread
Mega Calories!

Awards Showcase

Eddie. "Hundreds of millions more"

Seriously. Relearn your numbers.
Unread 08-02-2014, 12:15 PM   #18
Midget
Resident Jarhead

Midget is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

I think you're confusing NATO with the UN. To my knowledge, we've never gone to war in defense of a NATO-allied power.

The only major interventions NATO has taken part in were Bosnia and Herzegovina intervention, Kosovo and the US-led war in Afghanistan. NATO also assisted with the build up of the post-Saddam Iraqi army, and anti-piracy missions off the African coasts.

NATO certainly didn't take part in any military actions during the Cold War. Korea was a UN sponsored action, and the Vietnam Conflict was mostly US, with Aussie, New Zealand and Brit allies, amongst some others.

NATO is a mutual-defense treaty that stemmed from the US/Western rivalry with the Warsaw Pact, USSR/Eastern led nations.

It's not the United Nations, which is what I think you might be referencing.

"Ahh, the Luftwaffe... The Washington Generals of the History Channel"- Homer Simpson
Midget is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2014, 12:20 PM   #19
Contraband
Controlled Substance

^
Exactly. I know little about any of it...yes,UN...see ,either way.

All I know is I wanna hermit country that keeps to itself. I'm sick of working so half of my income can go to other people I do t know or care about. What they eat ,don't make me shit.

Last edited by Contraband; 08-02-2014 at 12:24 PM.
Unread 09-09-2014, 06:29 PM   #20
WildBill
whiplash

WildBill is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Every time I read "Herzegovina" i think of vagina

"Feel free to bask in my glory"

Pick 'em up, set 'em down
WildBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2016, 12:16 PM   #21
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

It's been a while for this thread..

WAY TO GO LA! *ugh*

Responding to Trump, L.A. proposes $10-million legal defense fund for immigrants facing deportation - LA Times

Yes, lets use taxpayer dollars to help people not paying taxes.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-20-2016, 12:18 PM   #22
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

That state is a joke. Woodstockifornia.
Unread 01-02-2017, 10:54 AM   #23
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Way to go Italy!

Italy Announces ?Zero Tolerance? for Illegal Aliens
Unread 02-09-2017, 07:48 PM   #24
pcsguy88
медведь

pcsguy88 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Trump sent out a petition to sign.

https://gop.com/support-president-tr...m_source=e_a-a
pcsguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-09-2017, 08:32 PM   #25
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Feels like I just signed up for junk mail.