The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

The Third Rail If you like to be offended regularly and on a consistent basis, stop on by! Politics! Sports! Religion!

Unread 08-15-2016, 10:23 AM   #1
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA
Question BLM / Dirty Raycyst / Catchall Thread

Milwaukee shooting: Protests marred by gunfire, arson - CNN.com

So last weekend it was Milwaukee.. when a black cop killed a black gang member with a gun.. and then they burned down a bunch of buildings and were looking for white people to beat down?

This seems like something that will be on-going, so might as well just post everything under this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2016, 10:24 AM   #2
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

From some of the reports I saw, a bunch of the protesters were not even from that area, they came in from far away. Seems like they had a social media rallying cry or something?

I understand the underlying plight (as much as a white man can), but I just cannot see how any of this is supposed to help their cause or understanding.

Quote:
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
Unread 08-15-2016, 11:09 AM   #3
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

G.I.*EDDIE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

It's funny. They ("What do you mean by they?!") are protesting against police abuse? But their behavior (cop killing) is only gonna compound their problem. Their behavior (rioting, looting, killing/beating innocent people) isn't gonna garner much sympathy from ANYONE.
Unread 08-15-2016, 11:18 AM   #4
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I have to imagine there is some "bandwagoning" going on.. people who otherwise wouldn't care just going along because its fun/free looting/what the fuck/etc.

There has to be some % to this whole BLM thing that legitimately wants to make things better, but it doesn't seem to be getting through to the rest. Every time they (What do you MEAN they???!?!) act like this it is only reinforcing stereotypes.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-15-2016, 11:37 AM   #5
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Their style of "protesting"...doing way more harm than good.

Anyway...

Every time one of these "protests" happens, I'm reminded of this...

Hacked messages of #BlackLivesMatter leader reveal Obama admin?s plan for ?summer of chaos? and martial law |
Unread 08-15-2016, 12:20 PM   #6
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

K-Tiger will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

BLM is the KKK in blackface, the Klan with a tan.
K-Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2016, 01:08 PM   #7
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I just don't know how to really stop the cycle.

People on both sides continue to do the same thing, and continue to get the same result. I am sure somewhere there are people who are content to let things go. Probably on both sides. One gets to collect $$$ from black donors and the other side gets police $$$.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-15-2016, 01:33 PM   #8
Videoviper
illuminati

Videoviper is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
From some of the reports I saw, a bunch of the protesters were not even from that area, they came in from far away. Seems like they had a social media rallying cry or something?

but I just cannot see how any of this is supposed to help their cause or understanding.
You answered your own question these ass holes aren't burning down/trashing/killing in their own neighborhoods, they are just screwing with other people's homes.

As much as I believe BLM started off with good intentions, if this stuff keeps happening, looters will start to be shot (as the should reguardless of race as in the past both B&Ws were the ones looting) & this shit will get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

Looters don't give a F about BLM, social justice or any other cause they are pretending to be, just ass holes looking for trouble.
Videoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2016, 09:43 AM   #9
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

So I was reading a Milwaukee story and someone posted a link to this book in the comments. Think I'm gonna check it out.

Though I'm afraid by the end of the book, I'll still be left with the "why is the problem being ignored?" question unanswered. Along with "why is it being covered up?".
Unread 08-17-2016, 10:05 AM   #10
nacho
"Big Guns"

nacho is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

People with tinfoil hats would say it's orchestrated by the left... George Soros anyone?

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action - Washington Times

The more I learn about this guy, the more I think there is something conspiracy-theory-ish going on. The guy is a real life Dr Evil.
nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2016, 10:32 AM   #11
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

I mean, I kinda have my "who" suspicions, but the why of it all is mind bottling. I can't fathom what can be gained by covering it up and letting it spiral out of control.

Why hide this?

CNN edits out Milwaukee victim's sister Sherelle Smith calling for violence in 'the suburbs' - Washington Times

Exactly what that book link says!
Unread 08-17-2016, 10:39 AM   #12
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

As far as Soros & the BLM goes.. I mean, I can understand the rational thinking behind it for the most part.

They feel there is great social injustice problem going on between minorities and police/etc. Ferguson/Baltimore comes along and gets a 'big' reaction, so why not jump on that and ride it for a while to see if you can help get your social injustice problem resolved.

The Soros emails from a couple days ago say as much. They're basically taking advantage of events to help promote their cause. My issue I guess is I don't believe in/understand/trust their cause, but the behavior isn't much different than what I'd expect people to do for different causes that I may believe in.

Where it gets weird is seeing all the different tendrils he has in so many global entities. The "grand plan" is hard to see, but its not out of the realm of reality to think that it's there and they have some kind of end goal in mind.

I also don't think either side is above using "X" event to help their political fortunes if they can.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-17-2016, 11:25 AM   #13
nacho
"Big Guns"

Awards Showcase

But like you say, Soros has his finger in so many different pies. What could possibly be his end-game? And why would someone with that much money and power give a damn about social issues? I don't for a second think it's some sense of nobility or actually giving a damn about these people. Who wins when there is a race war or class warfare?
Unread 08-17-2016, 11:37 AM   #14
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I mean, a good business person makes money regardless of how things are going (good or bad). I'm not entirely convinced stoking a race/class/whatever war is 'good business' across the board, at least not an increase enough to warrant the time/effort/capital expense to do so.

Now if it's some sort of ideological crusade.. then maybe you can justify it, but I still don't see how any of this is going to actually change anything. Maybe I'm wrong, but every other time stuff like this has bubbled up in my lifetime.. it tends to go away after a little bit and people go back to behaving just like they used to.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-17-2016, 11:50 AM   #15
nacho
"Big Guns"

Awards Showcase

My spidey-sense just tingles when I learn of people with that level of money and power, playing puppet-master to our most influential politicians and stoking social unrest. I seriously question if that's just part of normal business operations or if it's indicative of someone with really twisted motivations and the means to act on them.
Unread 08-17-2016, 11:58 AM   #16
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My spidey-sense just tingles when I learn of people with that level of money and power, playing puppet-master to our most influential politicians and stoking social unrest. I seriously question if that's just part of normal business operations or if it's indicative of someone with really twisted motivations and the means to act on them.
Yeah, I can see that, though I also wonder if it's really anything new, or we're just finally able to get a glimpse of it due to having the internet and a somewhat more open world?

I bet the rich and powerful could get away with EVEN MORE MURDER back in the day when there was no possible way to be a whistleblower.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-17-2016, 12:50 PM   #17
nacho
"Big Guns"

Awards Showcase

No doubt. Every bridge pylon in the greater Baltimore/DC area has three bodies in the concrete. But those guys didn't have to worry about traffic cameras or chinese email hackers.
Unread 08-17-2016, 07:54 PM   #18
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
But like you say, Soros has his finger in so many different pies. What could possibly be his end-game? And why would someone with that much money and power give a damn about social issues? I don't for a second think it's some sense of nobility or actually giving a damn about these people. Who wins when there is a race war or class warfare?
Neither do I. It stinks really badly.

The why of it drives me nuts. There's clearly an agenda from more than one angle. It almost feels conspiracy like. It seems like a Jewish/Dem push to stir "them" all up, but I don't get why...at all. Votes? Intentional civil war to thin the masses per Agenda 21? They are definitely trying their damnedest to keep as much as possible out of the media when blacks are the perps, but push it hard when they are the victim or perceived victim. The truth is intentionally being kept from the masses. I just learned the following today (from that book link).

Quote:
(Note: Most of these clips were on YouTube. YouTube now has a policy of not permitting video of Black on White violence like The Knockout Game and Black Mob Violence. Clips of this nature have been removed so the links are broken.)
Goggle owns YouTube. Alphabet Inc. owns Goggle. Two Jewish guys own Alphabet Inc.

For "the problem" to be ignored to the extent that it is and even enabled... something dastardly has to be up.

I suspect we'll never know why, though.

EDIT: Ugh. Read this. Who Runs The World? Solid Proof That A Core Group Of Wealthy Elitists Is Pulling The Strings Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Why bother worrying about anything.

Last edited by G.I.*EDDIE; 08-17-2016 at 07:57 PM.
G.I.*EDDIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2016, 08:24 PM   #19
pcsguy88
медведь

pcsguy88 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

It's getting fucking crazy out there. This whole Soros thing really points to Alex Jones (of all fucking people) being right about the elites. Seems they just want to cause as much chaos as possible to keep us distracted while they make us their slaves for all of eternity. As if us being slave to the money they control is not enough? They make money out of thin air whenever they feel like it and in turn we give our lives to work for it just to have a roof. What the hell is the end game? They already have us by the balls. I guess something must be left because they sure want our guns. Is that the part where they just start exterminating us?
pcsguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2016, 08:28 PM   #20
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Not in the US (yet)...

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/766101075430604800

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-17-2016, 08:52 PM   #21
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

Unless they contract the Chinese army to go door to door, they'll never get our 300 million guns. As if our police and good ol' boy soldiers are going to take their friends, family and neighbor's guns at the risk of being shot doing it. The shitty thing is they know when we are not home due to our cellphones and can swoop in to take them then, but how many Breitbart stories of that happening before we march?
Unread 08-17-2016, 08:57 PM   #22
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

ThunderDan19 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

If Hillary wins, appoints anti-2nd justices, overturns the 2nd w/o at least a grandfather of the 300 million firearms already in circulation (+ everything that's already manufactured, and WILL be purchased), it'll be civil war in the US. It might be even without that, just because.

Come at me, bro...
ThunderDan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2016, 08:57 PM   #23
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Yeah it'd be hard without a sustained SS-style takedown practice in place.

Easier to just slow the availability of ammo. I'd guess most people don't horde a ton of ammo, especially if they have multiple caliber guns.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 08-17-2016, 09:10 PM   #24
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcsguy88 View Post
It's getting fucking crazy out there. This whole Soros thing really points to Alex Jones (of all fucking people) being right about the elites. Seems they just want to cause as much chaos as possible to keep us distracted while they make us their slaves for all of eternity. As if us being slave to the money they control is not enough? They make money out of thin air whenever they feel like it and in turn we give our lives to work for it just to have a roof. What the hell is the end game? They already have us by the balls. I guess something must be left because they sure want our guns. Is that the part where they just start exterminating us?
I don't get what they could want. They have more money than, well, anyone. Can do whatever and whoever they want when and how they want. What else is there?
Unread 08-17-2016, 09:20 PM   #25
pcsguy88
медведь

Awards Showcase

I recently read that it takes 6 troops/cops to counter every insurgent, so 200,000 to put our government at max capacity. 2 million would completely colapse the system. Is it hard to believe less than 1% of the population would be willing to stand up to them if it came to that?