The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

The Third Rail If you like to be offended regularly and on a consistent basis, stop on by! Politics! Sports! Religion!

Unread 12-15-2016, 11:10 AM   #26
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

G.I.*EDDIE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

While very informative, I've never seen it spelled out as simply and as eye opening as that graphic. Yeah, she says the same thing at one point, but it doesn't look as drastic. That little bit of blue having as much say as the HUGE amount of grey...wow. The big cities would always decide. And considering that big cities are mostly dem...

Whats funny is that no doubt the democrats know that. I'm surprised they haven't tried to toss out the electoral college long ago.
Unread 12-15-2016, 11:22 AM   #27
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

ThunderDan19 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
Yeah, it's interesting. Some of the picks I don't really get (Rick Perry?), but others seem solid.

It'll be interesting to see what the first 100 days are like. If anything gets done, or it's Washington BS as usual.

Also, this is hilarious:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek

Yeah, cause all those celebrities going ALL-IN for Clinton really worked the first time.. I love at the end they all go on how they "stand with you" (unless you vote for Trump).
I think Perry was picked as yet another poke in the eye for the mainstreamers, and because The Donald has a really sick sense of humor. Energy is the department that Perry stumbled over during the primary debate back in '08 (trying to say that he was going to reduce/close it down along with two other departments) that the media jumped on and pretty much got him laughed out of the campaign. Irony...

Also, a bunch of B-listers (at best) trying to talk the electoral college into forcing a Constitutional crisis followed by a voting in of "any other Republican" by the House of Representatives? What could possibly go wrong? And who is paying them to attach themselves to such a desperately pathetic video?

Come at me, bro...
ThunderDan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2016, 11:28 AM   #28
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA

Yeah, but then it gets into the debate between what's more important.. the territory or the people? Are large states will small populations more or less important than areas with large populations?

I dunno, neither way seems fair to give them preference. I mean I'm sure there are farms in middle america with the sqf of whole towns. Should that be represented more than the people living in cities?

I think the electoral college works well in keeping things in check and balanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2016, 12:01 PM   #29
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDan19 View Post
I think Perry was picked as yet another poke in the eye for the mainstreamers, and because The Donald has a really sick sense of humor. Energy is the department that Perry stumbled over during the primary debate back in '08 (trying to say that he was going to reduce/close it down along with two other departments) that the media jumped on and pretty much got him laughed out of the campaign. Irony...

Also, a bunch of B-listers (at best) trying to talk the electoral college into forcing a Constitutional crisis followed by a voting in of "any other Republican" by the House of Representatives? What could possibly go wrong? And who is paying them to attach themselves to such a desperately pathetic video?
The same guy that has been paying for disruption for who knows how long?

Report: Soros, Big Liberal Donors Meeting with Dems on Stopping Trump | Fox News Insider
Unread 12-15-2016, 12:13 PM   #30
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I like to think of that video as a darker, more somber sequel to their original videos:

Quote:
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
Unread 12-15-2016, 12:20 PM   #31
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Every time I see something like that encouraging voting, I think, you guys do know that you could be encouraging the opposition to go out and vote, right?
Unread 12-15-2016, 12:31 PM   #32
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

Heh, my question about who's paying them was pretty much rhetorical. Soros is well known, despite his efforts to not be.

If it were really about being fair, voting would go back much closer to the way it was originally intended – by land owning, tax paying citizens (at that time, primarily the male head of household) only.

Now, before any bleeding heart whiners jump all over that, let me bring it up to today’s standard.

Voting should be by money earning, tax paying (fully documented by voter ID as issued by IRS) US citizens only. If you don’t have any skin in the game (i.e. an income in the past year as proven with documentation from the IRS), you do not vote. No minimum income, except that you have to have made enough to be required to pay taxes on it (that would also preclude anyone with enough deductions/losses to not have paid taxes in the past year). I won’t go as far as to say you’d need to own property/land, because that doesn’t necessarily make sense in the modern economy. But anyone who lives only off the government’s generosity with other people’s taxpayer money would not vote, with a few exceptions.

Here are the exceptions:

Disabled – if someone has been determined to be legitimately disabled and cannot work, they get a pass, with a caveat – they must pass the citizenship test (knowledge of US civics) that immigrants take to become US citizens and show documentation of such at the polling place or with their absentee ballot. That would prove that they have enough intelligence/understanding of our system to be fit to vote.

In process – if someone is fully documented as being in the active legal process of naturalization, and having passed the citizenship test, they can move into the category of a de facto US citizen, still additionally requiring they have proof of income and taxation.

Age (more of a non-exception) – if you earn enough money to be taxed, you can vote at any age.

Did I miss anything?

Come at me, bro...
Unread 12-15-2016, 12:57 PM   #33
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.*EDDIE View Post
Every time I see something like that encouraging voting, I think, you guys do know that you could be encouraging the opposition to go out and vote, right?
Yeah.. watching them.. it's like.. could you be more crass? They're basically making the point to the other half of Americans on why Clinton and her supporters were terrible in the first place.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-15-2016, 05:26 PM   #34
Contraband
Controlled Substance

Contraband is on a distinguished road

I was reading a few online articles about Trump,and these anti Trump people are a special kind of stupid! I've never seen a group of people so dilutional in my life! A lot of them are failing to accept that the election is over,and Trump won! They say "he might just be our next president" and "if they don't reverse this" may be? If? Seriously?!?! Dude IS the next president of the United States! He did win,and there will be no reversing shit!

Anyone see the people in California wanting to succeed from the union? I dare them to try! don't talk about it,be about it!! do it after Trump takes office!! I wanna see tanks rolling through the streets,and national guard tear gassing those pussies! This is the law&order president you're dealing with! Not the pussy Obama! It didn't work out for the south,and we had an army!!
Contraband is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-15-2016, 08:20 PM   #35
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

I can agree with that, Dan. Not entirely sure about the age thing, though. There'd have to be some kind of test to gauge maturity. Or maybe just an IQ test?

I don't know. I think my suggestions just excluded myself.
Unread 12-15-2016, 09:16 PM   #36
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

Like I said though, you have to be smart, valuable and dedicated enough to earn enough to pay taxes. That should keep the pool reasonably intelligent.

Come at me, bro...
Unread 12-16-2016, 10:47 AM   #37
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderDan19 View Post
Like I said though, you have to be smart, valuable and dedicated enough to earn enough to pay taxes. That should keep the pool reasonably intelligent.
But.. but.. but that's not FAIR! The intelligent people will work to keep intelligence to themselves and forever subjugate the poor idiot masses!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-16-2016, 10:56 AM   #38
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

For the betterment of the world and it's future, I suggest an IQ test pre-puberty...before breeding can occur. If you are below the humanity average, you are spayed an neutered.

Too harsh?
Unread 12-16-2016, 11:02 AM   #39
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I mean, I'd be curious to see what the exact scientific correlation is between parent IQ and child IQ.

There are always stories of super successful people who "came from nothing". I wonder if their parents were just poor with bad luck, or poor and stupid?

Some genes are recessive and may not flower with every generation, but you'd be consigning potentially helpful people to never exist with those kinds of rules.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-16-2016, 12:03 PM   #40
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

High IQ is mostly genetic. And yeah, they aren't all always winners, but the system weeds out the ones that aren't. The smart kids eventually breed. The dumb ones, sorry, get a dog.

Is there a movie along these lines? I'd love to see one. Though I'm sure it'd be slanted negatively.
Unread 12-16-2016, 09:18 PM   #41
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

Don't even look into the average IQs of specific democratic groups, and how they generally return to their mean...

Come at me, bro...
Unread 12-19-2016, 09:25 AM   #42
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
High IQ is mostly genetic. And yeah, they aren't all always winners, but the system weeds out the ones that aren't. The smart kids eventually breed. The dumb ones, sorry, get a dog.

Is there a movie along these lines? I'd love to see one. Though I'm sure it'd be slanted negatively.
I'd be curious to see how this is tested.

They need to find a way to JUST test the IQ, and remove the other criteria.

Like, someone who was born in the wilds of Mexico and spent their whole lives picking maize or whatever surely can't succeed as well on a test as someone sent to prep schools their whole lives.. right? On some level you'd need some semblance of an education to even be able to process the test, let alone ace it.

Or is the fact that they let their life go by on a farm in Mexico enough to prove a low IQ?

I have no idea, but it does seem like it'd be slanted towards people with more time/money/etc, which would create a vicious circle. Tie that in with forced restrictions on breeding and that sounds like a really bad combination.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-19-2016, 11:09 AM   #43
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

I liked this article on IQ. It removed a LOT of variables/excuses.

IQ Will Put You In Your Place

And most IQ tests are pattern based instead of knowledge based so that no matter where the test is given, it's rather universal knowledge. Testing your brain instead of education level or quality.

And races, regardless of their location on the planet, tend to test similar to each other. Like I said, it's more genetic than anything else.
Unread 12-19-2016, 02:19 PM   #44
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I'll have a gander at it..

This one is for Eddie

https://twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-19-2016, 02:48 PM   #45
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Also.. he did it! The Electoral College voted him in.. despite some attempts to rig it otherwise

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-19-2016, 07:06 PM   #46
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
I'll have a gander at it..

This one is for Eddie

https://twitter.com/MTVNews/status/810960588973035520
I didn't even watch the video, but the comments are gold!
Unread 12-19-2016, 07:28 PM   #47
Slaymaker
Mostly Ignored

Slaymaker is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

MTV and MTV News still exists? Wow!
Slaymaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2016, 09:15 PM   #48
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

MTV News is as good as most these days...

Come at me, bro...
Unread 12-20-2016, 10:25 AM   #49
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I didn't even watch the video, but the comments are gold!
You want to watch it!

Pretty much all of these people bother me on an instinctual level. The black guy doesn't seem so bad though.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-20-2016, 10:30 AM   #50
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

It's bad because you're making it bad. Mountains out of molehills.