The Fighting 1:18th

Go Back   The Fighting 1:18th > >

The Third Rail If you like to be offended regularly and on a consistent basis, stop on by! Politics! Sports! Religion!

Unread 11-17-2016, 11:03 AM   #1
NSA
Dear Leader

NSA is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to NSA
Exclamation Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States

Figured we need to move on from Election Day (I know, I know, popular vote, crying, safe spaces, etc).

We can use this thread to discuss politics etc, and of course:

Donald from House Trump, First of his name, King of the Americas and the White Men, Lord of the Fifty States, and Protector of the Flag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecorporation View Post
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
I take it all back! Fords are the bestest cars EVER!
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
NSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2016, 11:04 AM   #2
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Pretty funny critique on millennials and the protests etc.

PIERS MORGAN tells millennials to stop whinging about Trump's win | Daily Mail Online

I didn't think Piers Morgan was Right-wing, wasn't he always anti-gun and all that?

Quote:
I'm sure ninjas are great people, but I think they should be more like traditional ninjas: neither seen nor heard.
Quote:
Quote:
All figures should be doled out per union bylaws to each individual, based purely on seniority, at cost, free shipping, delivered to your door in a ford.
Unread 11-17-2016, 12:11 PM   #3
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

G.I.*EDDIE is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
I didn't think Piers Morgan was Right-wing, wasn't he always anti-gun and all that?
I don't know which way he leans, but I bet the reaction to Trumps win is doing more damage than good to the left.

Quote:
Nobody rioted when Obama won, twice – though feelings ran just as high against him from those who voted for the other side.
I wonder if that's true. I doubt that it isn't, but if there were protests and rioting, MSM wouldn't show it. "Look! Everyone loves our Dem POTUS!". You'd have to dig deep to find it. Then again, maybe they would show it. "Look at these racists!"

Quote:
‘Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.’

That’s Trump’s life mantra too. It’s why he’s now heading to the White House, and also why he may now surprise people and turn out to be a rather effective president.
Very good point.
Unread 11-17-2016, 12:43 PM   #4
Videoviper
illuminati

Videoviper is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

I though Obama abolished the Senate and gave regional control to the governors!!!!
Videoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2016, 02:57 PM   #5
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

I know there was picketing and general complaining by the Right after his first win at least. The "Obama=Osama" stuff, the "he's really a MUSLIM!" and of course the whole birth certificate controversy was all over the place. There were also big league protests against Obamacare and the like in a lot of places. The press wasted no time in calling these out, if I recall correctly.

The big difference was it wasn't 'riots' or disturbances like you're seeing now. Different tactics probably. Neither are proving to be effective.. I mean what's the point?

I don't think the Right was as whiny as the Left last time, but I am sure there was a pretty big circle jerk about how terribad Obama would be among them too. Hell, we probably did it here too (wait, we weren't around in 2008.. Obama is older than us!). Hindsight and memberberries are weird things.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 11-17-2016, 02:59 PM   #6
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

And now for something completely different..

Trump team planning 'victory tour' of states he won - POLITICO

Quote:
President-elect Donald Trump will be embarking on a “victory tour” to the states he carried, a campaign aide told reporters Thursday.

The tour will bring Trump “obviously to the states that we won and the swing states we flipped over,” Gigicos said.

Trump carried 30 states.
While I think this is cool.. has it been done before? It FEELS a little Hitler-esque.. with the pomp and circumstance for states he carried.. but I dunno. It also feels a little like WINNING. (We're gonna win so much we'll be sick of winning!)

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:38 PM   #7
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

He should consider the states that he also very VERY closely almost won. His supporters there would probably enjoy it.

And while I too think it's cool (and a bit hilarious), I think rubbing his balls in the faces of the whiny losers might just stir up the feels enough to get them rallying extra hard for 2020...if one of them doesn't assassinate him before then. He needs a Pope-mobile bad.
Unread 11-17-2016, 06:56 PM   #8
pcsguy88
медведь

pcsguy88 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Member the ewok's village? Member this song? Member when a lady ran for president... Twice?
pcsguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2016, 10:26 PM   #9
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

ThunderDan19 is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Screw the administration transplants, lobbyists and ghetto dwellers that kept VA blue. I'd love have gotten a chance to shake hands with the man, the myth, the legend...

Come at me, bro...
ThunderDan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2016, 04:53 AM   #10
Videoviper
illuminati

Videoviper is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Actually a victory tour is not unheard of. (But I'm not sure if they officially used that term or not.)

As travel became more optional (via Train & later planes) It became more common place.
Videoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2016, 04:54 AM   #11
K-Tiger
All solutions are final.

K-Tiger will become famous soon enough

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSA View Post
Pretty funny critique on millennials and the protests etc.

PIERS MORGAN tells millennials to stop whinging about Trump's win | Daily Mail Online

Even a blind, retarded clock finds a squirrel nut twice a day. Michael Moore, the most rabid type of liberal, called the hows-and-whys of Trump's election pretty well.
K-Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2016, 01:59 PM   #12
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Ok, here's a great example of.. just media nonsense, and leftist responses.

Bit of a long post, but follow along (yes, Eddie, it involves reading):

An article was posted on Business Insider (whatever that is). The article was about ANOTHER article that was posted on The Hollywood Reporter (THR).

Here is the Business Insider article:

Steve Bannon on Darth Vader, Satan - Business Insider

And key point they focus on:

Quote:
"Darkness is good," Bannon told the publication.

He added: "Dick Cheney, Darth Vader, Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."
Okay, well.. sure.That seems like he's saying Darkness is awesome, being dark is good. He likes being Cheney/Vader/Satan (what bedfellows!). What an ass he is! WOW! Outrage! He's evil! What's wrong with you voters??

Okay, well.. I wonders to myself, "Self, wonder what the original article says?" So I spend 30 seconds looking it up:

Steve Bannon Trump Tower Interview: Trump's Strategist Plots "New Political Movement" | Hollywood Reporter

First off, the quote is question is presented completely differently:

Quote:
The liberal firewall against Trump was, most of all, the belief that the Republican contender was too disorganized, outlandish, outré and lacking in nuance to run a proper political campaign. That view was only confirmed when Bannon, editor of the outlandish and outré Breitbart News Network, took over the campaign in August. Now Bannon is arguably the most powerful person on the new White House team, embodying more than anyone the liberals’ awful existential pain and fury: How did someone so wrong — not just wrong, but inappropriate, unfit and “loathsome,” according to The New York Times — get it so spot-on right?

In this dark day for Democrats, Bannon has become the blackest hole.

“Darkness is good,” says Bannon, who amid the suits surrounding him at Trump Tower, looks like a graduate student in his T-shirt, open button-down and tatty blue blazer — albeit a 62-year-old graduate student. “Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That’s power. It only helps us when they—“ I believe by “they” he means liberals and the media, already promoting calls for his ouster “—get it wrong. When they’re blind to who we are and what we’re doing.”
In context.. this tells me he likes that liberals are constantly overreacting and comparing him to Cheney/Vader/Satan because they're conferring power to him, without him needing to do anything. They're reinforcing everything he says. They also focus so much on the stupid Cheney/Vader/Satan/Evil narrative that they don't bother to look at what he's actually saying/doing, which allowed them to win the Presidency from right under the medias noses.

Read the whole article if you have time, it's a good read, and sounds really positive if they can pull it off (debatable).

Now, for the liberal reaction.. check out this thread on a forum I visit:

Bannon likes being compared to "Dick Cheney, Darth Vader, Satan" - NeoGAF

Ignore the first post, as it's been edited for clarity. The first page was discussing the Business Insider article only. Their reactions are clearly exactly the same as liberals at large have been having for a while now. It's an article talking about how he loves liberals overreacting to stupid shit.. and they're overreacting to stupid shit! It's mind blowing.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 11-18-2016, 04:39 PM   #13
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

I mean, clearly they are in it for the clicks, but there's also an agenda. They continually twist things to support their agenda (what helped Trump win...astonishingly, people saw through it.), but what the agenda is, I'm not entirely sure. I think I get it. Is the media (most of the media) bent on a dem controlled government? If so, why? I've been reading this a lot in articles lately...

Quote:
anti-Semitic and racially charged
Honestly, the only place I read that is the accusations. I never actually see anything supporting it, just conjecture. Twisting things or taking things out of context to support the narrative, but in truth, there's nothing there.

And then you have Soros funding all of these BLM "protests" and anti-Trump protests. Busing people en mass to cause a ruckus. WTH is going on?? They keep feeding people lies, and it's working! What is being attempted to be accomplished? What is the goal?

I don't know. I don't know how to make heads or tails of all this craziness. I don't know how to put it all together. It's all so maddening to me. Me is dumb. Me rambling.
Unread 11-19-2016, 09:06 AM   #14
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

Context has no place in the leftist message, and when your "income" (read: welfare) source is big government, you have every reason to believe someone who threatens that is an evil overlord, or even the devil himself.

Therefore, particularly since the Donald has repeatedly beaten and embarrassed big media throughout his ascent, you can expect them to do everything within their (now diminished) power to present him and everyone associated with him as the evil empire, now and forever more.

Good thing nobody watches the evening news anymore.

Come at me, bro...
Unread 11-19-2016, 04:57 PM   #15
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Well now I'm rethinking my support.

Kanye West: 'I would have voted for Trump ? if I voted'
Unread 11-19-2016, 08:28 PM   #16
nacho
Oxford comma rules, b!tch

nacho is on a distinguished road

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.I.*EDDIE View Post
I don't know. I don't know how to make heads or tails of all this craziness. I don't know how to put it all together. It's all so maddening to me. Me is dumb. Me rambling.
Me too. But to be fair, I just finished watching Ex Machina. One should never watch an introspective naval-gazing movie about what it means to be human and then think about politics... my brain is doing somersaults...

nacho is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-19-2016, 10:19 PM   #17
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

Hah! Just ONE of those things is enough to contemplate on their own let alone both! Pop some xanax and let you brain relax.
Unread 11-29-2016, 11:46 AM   #18
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

They finally highlighted ALL of the states.

Wow.

http://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/president
Unread 11-29-2016, 12:07 PM   #19
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Curious if anything will come of this recount business.. seems like a cash grab for the green party to me.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 11-29-2016, 12:55 PM   #20
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

Looked up VA's results. Totally swung by all the transplants around DC. Let's hope VA goes Trump next go round after those turkeys fly home to NY, CA, IL and all those other blue states.

Come at me, bro...
Unread 12-02-2016, 07:38 PM   #21
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

An older (March) article, but still good.

https://christophercantwell.com/2016...but-he-should/

Quote:
For the right, the implication is even more startling. We can surely live without the left, but the left surely cannot live without us. Reality detached, welfare dependent criminal apologists cannot form a functioning society. They need a productive host for their parasitism, and to deny them that host is the equivalent of denying them oxygen. They will do as they have always done – resort to violence for their very survival – and you frankly have to be an idiot to believe anything else. They will never let us separate from them peacefully, because they would all die in our absence.
Unread 12-15-2016, 07:33 AM   #22
ThunderDan19
Here Comes the Boom!!!

Awards Showcase

So far pretty satisfied with Trump's cabinet picks. Lots of former military there (diametrically opposite of the Obama crew), so that should help balance things out for a while. Hopefully less politics and more actual progress (see what I did there? ).

Word is also that he is whittling down his Supreme Court Justice nominee, and hopes to have that person queued up and ready, come inauguration day.

So crazy that President The Donald seems to already have more things in motion before even taking office than President Golf Pro has done in his entire second term...

As it stands right now, it seems that Congress (confirmations) may be the only thing to slow things down in the first year of the MAGA era...

Come at me, bro...
Unread 12-15-2016, 10:02 AM   #23
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

Yeah, it's interesting. Some of the picks I don't really get (Rick Perry?), but others seem solid.

It'll be interesting to see what the first 100 days are like. If anything gets done, or it's Washington BS as usual.

Also, this is hilarious:

Yeah, cause all those celebrities going ALL-IN for Clinton really worked the first time.. I love at the end they all go on how they "stand with you" (unless you vote for Trump).

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unread 12-15-2016, 10:13 AM   #24
G.I.*EDDIE
gobbles a LOT of cock

Awards Showcase

The butthurt and desperation is hilarious.

Funny that if it were the other way around, they'd have no issue at all with the system as is.

I'll be honest though. Until I saw this info-graphic, I didn't truly understand how the electoral college worked.

Our Soverign Emperor, Lord Donald John Trump, President of these United States-14956558_1138539109556556_8909891721923333404_n-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14956558_1138539109556556_8909891721923333404_n.jpg (68.7 KB, 40 views)
Unread 12-15-2016, 10:28 AM   #25
NSA
Dear Leader

Awards Showcase

There was a good video going around at election time about the how's and why's of the electoral college.. oh damn it let me look for it.

*Please imagine time passing as I Google it*
*Now imagine me having a EUREKA(!) moment as I find it*

Here you go! It is pretty good I think. It was made in 2015, so it should be bereft of "today" politics.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: