6x6 MRAP

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello Fellow Fighters...sooooo I've been casting away again and here is what I've done....

As you can see seats , stowage, gas cans, wheels, and a pack.

Oh and I started the dash....

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Someday I will learn how to cast so big details like wheels and seats... This looks so awsome...Can't wait to see the final vehicle =)

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011

This is an awesome shot! You are a master craftsman. Damn, I need some vehicles!!!!!!

Why can't we get vehicles like this from PTE, Hasbro, BBI, Merit, anybody? You'd think with the popularity of games like Call of Duty and Battlefield that an action figure line based on those series would be a no brainer. Instead we get Megablocks...

Pickelhaube

Replicator of Toys
Officer Club
Mar 15, 2011
New Orleans
She looks a little squat . It looks like you need to jack up the body or shorten the side fuel cell in height .

The bottom of the fuel cell should be right about split axel height .

Otherwise looking pretty good.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Oh my god dude. I gotta get my Kickstarter going so I can commission your butt for a concept.

Beautiful work Bro!

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello Fellow Fighters....I'm high from paint and glue fumes:D......soooo here's the Lydar, IR, lazer targeting, and GPSM for satellite targeting....I probably said a bunch of shit wrong there but oh well...about to put in seats and finish the interior. I need to put more exterior lights around it. Then the turret is the last building stuff. Then come the best part....the paint and packs and gun's.... Oh yeah, and Pickelhaub's suggestion was well taken and I raised the fuel cells up about 1.3cm. It makes a huge difference. Thanks Pick.

waiting for headsets....

probably another 5-9hrs....then done....stay tuned for more...:wave:

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What we always dream of with 1:18. All the details with all the parts working and movable with complete access for figures in the interior.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Boing!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoS1MCF8AeI[/ame]

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
I love how your photos make the work you do so effortless while I know from experience otherwise. I enjoy watching these builds more and more. There's so much to see and learn here.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello Fellow Fighters, here's another update, this time it's 98% done. Detail paint and 2 coats of clear gloss. All that's left is the weathering.

Two more updates and it's done....and then something a little special for YOU.:D