6x6 MRAP

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
This is an amazing job!!!
MAan...you made it in such a solid little time range. I definetly will try to build something like this, and using only plastic for that. But dang...it will take me years for that =)

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Not to shabby.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
:wave: Hello Fellow Fighters....Ok gents, here is the last update....

The Cougar 6x6

Ok fighters, the next vehicle that I do will be the HEMTT Gun truck after I work on the 'Underground base' for awhile as I got my shipment of trees in.....

Thanks for hanging with me on this one guy's and making all the comments and suggestions. I appreciate them and you all. Thanks Fellow Fighters.

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Dig that is a work of art man.

Fantastic job. I'm not going to go all Kevin Spacey from Seven but I envy your skills.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011
:wave: Hello Fellow Fighters....Ok gents, here is the last update....

The Cougar 6x6

Ok fighters, the next vehicle that I do will be the HEMTT Gun truck after I work on the 'Underground base' for awhile as I got my shipment of trees in.....

Thanks for hanging with me on this one guy's and making all the comments and suggestions. I appreciate them and you all. Thanks Fellow Fighters.

Jaw dropping beautiful!

18Bravo

The Unwashed
Mar 17, 2014
I accidentally found this site while looking for something else. After seeing your build, I signed up just to say how impressed I am. I am VERY impressed.
If you need interior photos, let me know. I also have measurements of everything somewhere...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I accidentally found this site while looking for something else. After seeing your build, I signed up just to say how impressed I am. I am VERY impressed.
If you need interior photos, let me know. I also have measurements of everything somewhere...

Was it a Sybian?

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com

:wave:Hello 18Bravo, thanks for that man. Welcome, this is where I post all my stuff, some at Hisstank, and some at smalljoes, some at Canadianjoes, but I have my loyalty here. So come here brother when you want to see 'As realistic as I can make it' stuff.
Interior shots...where the hell were you when I was designing that part.:crying::lmao: Measurements:wtf:....uuuhhh yeah:thumbsup:, then I could convert it to 1/18th scale.:cool: yes yes:D I would like those please sir.:salute::salute:
:pirate:It also sounds like you have a story to tell:D....where did you get the pics and measurements?

ps pm me if you would like also.

Last edited:

18Bravo

The Unwashed
Mar 17, 2014
I was minding my own business in Iraq one day and got an email from a guy who owned a company in Scotland. He was producing a 1/35 scale Cougar, and needed measurements. The company has since gone out of business, but I have one of the few pieces he actually produced. Send me an email address and I'll send you what i have.

Edit:
Here's a link to the build:
http://armorama.com/modules.php?op=...le=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=127435&page=1

Last edited:

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
I was minding my own business in Iraq one day and got an email from a guy who owned a company in Scotland. He was producing a 1/35 scale Cougar, and needed measurements. The company has since gone out of business, but I have one of the few pieces he actually produced. Send me an email address and I'll send you what i have.

Edit:
Here's a link to the build:
http://armorama.com/modules.php?op=...le=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=127435&page=1

Ha...I'm there all the time. The boys are quite accurate so I use some stuff and techniques for painting and weathering and some tricks here and there.
Pm sent.