Acid Rain 303rd Marine Infantry

CoreyD

Enlisted
May 3, 2015
DC
It's been a few weeks of work, but I was able to finish these up tonight. Kit hasn't done much with the Marine figures in Acid Rain World yet, so I figured that I'd just go ahead and make my own. The goal was to make them indistinguishable from the stock figures and I think I pulled it off.

Special thanks to Daremo for his awesome casts.

Marine Light Infantry

Marine Heavy Infantry

Marine Officer and Marine Sol Commander

CoreyD

Enlisted
May 3, 2015
DC
Thanks!

Yeah and the short headphones on the cap aren't helping. Not a lot of material to drill out on the inside of the cap to shift it down and I'd rather not chop Bludd's head. Oh well.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
Yeah, you pulled it off, those look totally legit! I can't even tell what cast parts you used.

Is that an Acid Rain map in the background?

And you could just have 2 separate Bludd heads. One with the hat on and one with the hat separate.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, you pulled it off, those look totally legit! I can't even tell what cast parts you used.

And you could just have 2 separate Bludd heads. One with the hat on and one with the hat separate.

Did that for my female pilot. It's a route more people and companies should take more often.

Preacher13

Officer X
Jul 16, 2014
Center Moriches, NY
www.instagram.com

Background is 21st Century Toys French Ruin set. These are great! I just got some Acid Rain casts from Daremo..they're PERFECT! Still not sure what I'm doing with them though.

Stimulant

Enlisted
Aug 28, 2017
currently Malaysia
You did a really great job, love them!

Did you manage to get any or the real ones that were released last year?

Check out my review of them

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW-U1sPrOrw[/ame]