Any 1:18 Batmans currently available?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I know about Takara's Microman one, but I don't think he's gonna work for my purposes.

Here's the thing, I've got this weird thing for the '66-'68 Batman tv series, and I want a Batman head that kind of has a shape close to that look. It doesn't have to be perfect, I can get the different shades done with paint. Did that crappy DC line have one out currently, or do you think one of those Animated Series retreads you see at the dollar store could be made to work?

I'm thinking of putting it on a MiB 3 suited body, kind of an oddball take on The Goddamn Batman.

Head suggestions?

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
I know about Takara's Microman one, but I don't think he's gonna work for my purposes.

Here's the thing, I've got this weird thing for the '66-'68 Batman tv series, and I want a Batman head that kind of has a shape close to that look. It doesn't have to be perfect, I can get the different shades done with paint. Did that crappy DC line have one out currently, or do you think one of those Animated Series retreads you see at the dollar store could be made to work?

I'm thinking of putting it on a MiB 3 suited body, kind of an oddball take on The Goddamn Batman.

Head suggestions?

There is a 4 inch batman/robin 2 pack from the young justice line. If I knew how to post a pic I would. I gotta wait until the wife isnt busy to put up a pic.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

That'un? I saw the Ra's al Ghul/weird ninja chick person (which I liked), but thought the price was a bit steep for 4" bricks.

Still, it may have to do.

unclassified

THE AYATROLLA KHOMEINI
Jan 31, 2012
the garden state of eden
my most favorite cartoon ever, but god damn those toys suck. i'm glad too, cus i can't afford to collect another toy, i keep it joes and he man.

another one of my most favorite cartoons is thundercats, but again, god damn do those toys suck, and i'm glad, cus i can't afford another toy to collect.

still the best cartoons to ever hit tv.

daremo

Officer III
Sep 12, 2011
That Ra's al Ghul/weird ninja chick person does look cool. Bash those parts onto a Joe or Marvel fig or add articulation and it's usable.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio

That'un? I saw the Ra's al Ghul/weird ninja chick person (which I liked), but thought the price was a bit steep for 4" bricks.

Still, it may have to do.

thats the one...I know they there is going to be 3.75 Batman for the ew movie this summer that is identical to the one that was released for the Dark Knight. The articulation sucks but the head might just work. I saw it with a 3.75 inch Bane (same bad articulation) but the Bane head might just find its way on a spare roadblock body if the size of the head looks ok.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I was in Wally and completely forgot to look for Bats.

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Put a Batman head on a RoC Heavyduty body, color the belt and add a cape and you'd have a pretty nice BM.