5)

6)

7)

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Wow - tough choice...can you make them alternate each time you refresh and let them all win? :D

alcinde4

Kicker of asses and such
May 16, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Without a doubt the toughest group of entries ever. Jeez Louise. I'm at a loss, because these are all so damned good...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Without a doubt the toughest group of entries ever. Jeez Louise. I'm at a loss, because these are all so damned good...

Yea, that's why there was an APB out for it. This one is possibly one of the tougher competitions we've had. I'll have to check the records. Oh wait, we don't have any!! :D

footloose

Enlisted
Jul 19, 2011
call me a dick, but
3. The submission must be in the correct size/aspect ratio: 920px by 322px. You can use any free editing program to crop your image to this size/ratio. Any image submitted outside of this size/ratio will be discarded.

The Willoughbian

Proletariat Art Threat
Jun 24, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
call me a dick, but
3. The submission must be in the correct size/aspect ratio: 920px by 322px. You can use any free editing program to crop your image to this size/ratio. Any image submitted outside of this size/ratio will be discarded.

Dick. :D Besides, all those votes would be mine if that pic wasn't in the running. :p

Last edited:

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
This month was a damn tough vote...#5 just looks too damn real not to vote for it.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
You are correct Footloose. From here forward we'll be stricter on the rules. I didn't look at most of them before I put the thread up. I'll be sure to let people know before I approve the thread from now on.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well we did the pic size rule so we can just grab the image RED. If it gets resized when uploading it's not a huge ordeal. I just have to catch it when the thread is posted. Non cropped images will not get approval though. That is an important part of the voting. You need to see what it will look like within the specs. Things change once you shrink images.

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
South of Atlanta---North of Macon
Well we did the pic size rule so we can just grab the image RED. If it gets resized when uploading it's not a huge ordeal. I just have to catch it when the thread is posted. Non cropped images will not get approval though. That is an important part of the voting. You need to see what it will look like within the specs. Things change once you shrink images.

Cool---I understand the reason and all. I just didnt know it was up to us to resize our pics now.:proposetoast:---RED---

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Well the biggest reason is so that you as the photographer can have it set how you want it voted on. Since we are not taking the picture we can't really see the same thing at times. We can think how it should look good but our idea may be different.

Other reason is I'm a lazy bastard. :D

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
Well the biggest reason is so that you as the photographer can have it set how you want it voted on. Since we are not taking the picture we can't really see the same thing at times. We can think how it should look good but our idea may be different.

Other reason is I'm a lazy bastard. :D

I figured it was the latter of the 2.:D---RED---

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
call me a dick, but

You're a dick. But since I agree with you, I guess that makes me a dick too. :D
(Eddieism alert!)

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, I will from here on out. I usually just approve the threads and don't look at the content until it's time. Now I'm going to have to work? Man, I quit! :D

RED

MY M-1 DOES MY TALKIN'
Founder
Mar 15, 2011
We can redo it if you guys want.

Ill say redo. Im 1 of the 1s that doesnt have the right pic size---Sorry. Looks like this contest means alot to some folks---I thought it was for fun. Hate to see them get butt hurt over a few votes that could of went their way. Im not trying to start trouble and I know rules are rules but I think if certain pics didnt get as mean votes as they have, this wouldnt even be a problem.---RED---

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
It's staying as is for this round. In the end this is for fun. That's why we do themes. It creates a challenge and changes things up. Not many places do that. The rule issue is on me. I didn't check everything to let people know about the picture sizes so I take blame for it. The only reason we really do the sizes is so that when people are voting they can see what it will look like.

At the end of the day we are in this for fun. Of course there are some bragging rights but it's still something we all like to do. We appreciate the contributions everyone makes for the site. Without you guys doing this we'd just be saying Eddie likes dudes all the time. Wait.....we do that anyway! :D