Ball caps

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
So, I'm a recovering Star Wars collector. I still buy the figures from time to time. One I've had my eye on since it was shown at Toyfair was the Rebel Fleet Trooper for one accessory. His ball cap. I snagged one of the RFTs today and the first thing out of the package was the hat. I've tried it on various figures (that I have at work) and it works on some, and is waay too big on others. I will take more pictures tonight on random Joe heads as well. Any requests?

So far it fits best on this head.

This picture sucks...sorry.

Thought some of you might like knowing there is at least one decent 1:18 ball cap available for now.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
21st made that? I know i've got a ball cap i use on Scarlett and i'll be damned if i know where i even got it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I think the Super Cobra pilot came with one, as he's the same guy that was packed with the humvee.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Here are a couple of heads I had hanging around close.

POC Dusty

25th Airborne

ROC Tatum Duke

This is the POC Jungle Duke. It doesn't fit well on the sides due to the headband, but looks cool like this.

SlayerDave

Enlisted
Jun 27, 2011
I'm gonna talk to Dave at Slayer about possibly casting it.

yeah man I will cast and mold it. Will make it in flex as well, so it can fit most any head, cept Xhairs big noggin, his melon will be to big for any normal sized hat....oh wait we are talking about action figures.

Yeah man I will cast it.