Chapter IV - Hunting Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Just as Mr. Bailey was about to collapse under the shear shock of what was going on around him, he frantically looked for his missing daughter from side to side and then turning to look behind him he suddenly found himself staring into the eyes of his daughter who was standing still, frozen with fright, with people rushing by her, afraid of the thought that she might be running back into another explosion. Mr. Bailey instantly felt this incredible rush of energy and focus as the adrenaline began to rush through his veins. He stood firm looking his daughter squarely in the eyes, talking in that comforting steady voice she loved so much and asked his daughter Neve, “please come to Daddyâ€￾. Wiping the tears of fear away from her eyes spreading the blood of others across her cheek she ran into her father’s arms. Turning to grab his wife who was trying her best to keep calm for her daughter he pulled them in a direction perpendicular to the rush of people ducking into the door of a local record shop where they darted towards the back door which opened into the manager’s office, where they found the employees huddled in the far corner. Closing the door behind them they felt an instant sense of relief and safety. While staring at the others he thought to himself, how long do they stay in there, what they will see when they walk out and then suddenly one of the employees looks at them and cries out “What the hell is going on???!!!â€￾ With a firm tone Mr. Bailey replied, “We’re being attacked again I’m afraid to say sonâ€￾ and then again in a much softer voice while clutching his family “I’m afraid to say we’re being attacked again.â€￾

Fast forward to March of 2014,……..

Since the invasion almost a year ago the US Minuteman Militia has been on the hunt for the OWA Sniper Sleeper Cells that were activated around the country. These 2 and 3 man teams have been in place for over 4 to 5 years blending in with the population. Little did their friends know they were planning for an attack on the Homeland where each of these teams had pre-determined missions consisting of assassinations and sabotage just ahead of the invasion. These targets consisted of high ranking military officials, politicians, hospitals, police stations and other command and control targets to create as much chaos, confusion and destruction to the country’s infrastructure and ability to retaliate and defend itself from the main invasion force that was coming in less than a day.

No one knows how many teams there really are out there. There were over 100 attacks separate from the main invasion points. Only a dozen have been either killed or captured. There is one team though that seems to have been more successful than others. Coming close to capture a number of times, they’ve always found a way to evade death or capture. They are known as The Wolf’s Fang.

With Homeland forces beginning to take the upper hand, it is feared that time is running out as these remaining cells it was learned, through the few interrogations that seemed to tell a similar story when brought to their breaking points, will just disappear back into society before carrying out phase two of their mission. That mission was never revealed as it was determined the cell members didn’t know what that would be. There would be a message delivered to their designated safe houses if they made it back, was all they could say truthfully.

With the Homeland CIA SAD Green Coats working closely with the local militia’s The Wolf’s Fang have had to switch to a more defensive mode as they work their way to their safe house.

While on patrol in the woods of New Hampshire during early spring’s thaw, Militia men Josh Williams and Scott Peterson have just received Intel from Greencoat-1 that they may be in the path of The Wolf’s Fang.

“What’s up Joshâ€￾? Scott asked as Josh came to a quick halt. “I’m not 100% certain, but I think I just caught a reflection from up on that hillside at the base of that crag to the left.â€￾

While sighting a large buck down by the river for tonight’s dinner and a few beyond the Militia men came up from out of the woods right into the line of fire. Not knowing what else they could be facing The Wolf’s Fang decided to retreat rather than take a shot and expose their position.

“I’m telling you Scott it came from right there on that shelf to your right. Shit let’s call it in and start tracking these guys.â€￾

“Ok, we should try and flankem from there. We gotta be careful we don’t get clipped though. We have to assume they know we’re on their tail. It won’t be long before they figure out it’s just us two for a day or so and try to put us down.â€￾

“I think it is just them. Militia on patrol. Probably called it in. Should we try to take them out or move on?â€￾

“Let’s gain some ground, but I think we’re going to have to dump the bikes soon. We’re rested and will be able to close in better on footâ€￾ Scott professes. “I agreeâ€￾ Josh replies. “You might as well paint a bull’s Eye on these things with these guysâ€￾ “Wolf’s Fang my ass,….. Fuck these guys, let’s go get us a couple dog’s teethâ€￾

“I think it is best we move into a defensive position and take them out soon; they will be dumping the bikes and with their fresh legs will close on us.â€￾

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
i love that second shot!...the scale looks perfect!...and the last ones really nice too...the bright green really livens the shot up...

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Shit, I'm way behind! Nice story and shots to go with it Rick! I do like the ones where they are near the water riding along. Time to check the rest and get caught up.

Status
Not open for further replies.