Cobra Attacks

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
thanks man! I am really happy that someone watches it regularly and likes it! I am 100% open to new ideas and criticism! :)

My boys and I watch them! Haven't had a chance to see the newest one yet...

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
My one criticism is that you got to work on the grammar in the speech bubbles.

lol
my professor of english said the same... but I dont have time...
I am improving my french and german right now and my head is really messed up...

I put the text of each episode into auto-correct, but it seems that not enough... :D

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
lol, yeah auto correct can never replace peer review.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
lol, yeah auto correct can never replace peer review.

maybe I send you the text of the episodes and you could correct them... :D

you could help a non native english speaker to improve his english.... :D

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Please help!

I need someone to photoshop 4-5 pics for the upcoming dio-episode! I ve tried to do it myself but the results were no good....

I need to add a realistic arctic enviroment in pics like this one:

thanks!!

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
loving it. The stark reality of a hostile force hanging people to set an example and to force the citizens to turn on their would be liberators is very well thought out.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
loving it. The stark reality of a hostile force hanging people to set an example and to force the citizens to turn on their would be liberators is very well thought out.

thanks man!

I wanted to show the skills in strategy and mind games of my custom commander of the resolute troopers, Nemesis.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
being a former pysch major at Ohio University I love the pyschological games and how they are being played out!!! It enhances the story.

Gungho-joe

Enlisted
Apr 1, 2011
Ohio
just watched the last 2 episodes....it feels like a HBO series, at the end of each episode you cant wait until another. The build up is awesome, the political scheming and manipulating media is great. The march towards any battle must begin the command centers and offers a inside look of the calm before the storm. Looking forward to the next!!!!

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
just watched the last 2 episodes....it feels like a HBO series, at the end of each episode you cant wait until another. The build up is awesome, the political scheming and manipulating media is great. The march towards any battle must begin the command centers and offers a inside look of the calm before the storm. Looking forward to the next!!!!

thank you very much for your comment! I am a real fan of the hbo series and I really try to give an hbo character-style to my diostory, so your comment made me really happy! :)

next episode will be uploaded very soon...

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
thanks Keenan.
As I ve said in the youtube comment, its really nice and encouraging to hear some nice words from the creator of one of my favorite diostories.

I use windows movie maker to do this.

I really love the presentation of this story.

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Another cool episode Tria! I like the recap/catch up info that pops up in the bottom left hand corner. Some really interesting head sculpts on Talos and the anti-cobra team!! :D

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Another cool episode Tria! I like the recap/catch up info that pops up in the bottom left hand corner. Some really interesting head sculpts on Talos and the anti-cobra team!! :D

thanks HeelJoe!

credits to the creators of those heads and of those amazing woodland camouflage paintjobs!
Spectre and Marine_Deadpool of hisstank and Meddatron!
They have helped me a lot and their skills are amazing!

In the description of the video I provide all the details about "who did what..."

the build up is great. Its reminding me of a chess game!!!

thanks! The tactical moves from the two sides have been completed!

Before the launch of the attack it remains to be seen the position of the third party of the conflict. US government should decide whether to leave GI Joe alone and helpless or to support them with additional troops!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
The Airstrike was a little long, but once the ground battle commenced it roped me back in. Good job, I like your stuff.

What tower play-set was that anyway?

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
Oh wow, that's way out of my buying range. :shakefist:

Oh well, I think you made excellent use of it for your dio story.

Tria

Enlisted
Sep 20, 2012
Oh wow, that's way out of my buying range. :shakefist:

Oh well, I think you made excellent use of it for your dio story.

I just looked the prices! really wow!
I bought it two years ago for 40$ (incl shipping)

maybe its considered as collectible-discontinued item...
anyway, here in Germany there are still many of those available in decent prices. (especially used ones in german ebay)
The shipping to US will be a lot though... its really heavy.

Last edited: