Cobra Sentinel Project

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I don't know how many times I've seen all the episodes in my life, but that thing, I have no recollection of it...at all. Weird.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
At first I thought it was from the end of the original mini, when Joe invades the castle in the mountains to rid Cobra of the MASS device, it's defended by those big snake-headed robots. But nope, those guys were white.:racist:

BUT, then I realized, it was from the Weather Dominator mini, third episode, where the Joes fight for a fragment of the machine in some kind of Aztec temple/pyramid. We've all seen it a million times, but it took me a few minutes to put my finger on it.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 84

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Yeah, I remember the episode, just not that thing. And now I have the desire to watch some old JOE and/or TF toons.

Vortious

Officer II
Feb 13, 2013
Well it's a project that is being put together by a couple of friends of mine, and they're having it made in China w/ real production plastics. The price is $125 for a 10 inch figure

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
What?! You fly as fast as he does and see if you can keep the constant flow of air from blowing your panties down! :mad:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Because his hair is just as strong and super as the rest of his body! Duh! Haven't you ever read a "how does Superman shave?" discussion??

Hellpop

The Unwashed
Sep 8, 2016
$125 for a slightly larger He-man figure. No thanks.

Well, $105 now plus S&H.

I hope they've done their research.

Any concerns in particular that you foresee?

Honestly, I'm on the fence with this one. I'd like to have one, but the "It's better than nothing" argument bothers me.

Edit-
Nevermind. C&D ordered so this might be DOA.

Last edited: