Cobra Tank Destroyer Mech - WIP

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
I don't collect SW, so I figured I'd make some adjustments. Still not sure if I'll replace the main gun or what I'd use for it, anyway. Obviously, this is a WIP, I've got a long way to go.

Anti-personnel gun is half the AT-AP's gun and half Ghosthawk minigun. Radar dish is from a junker Equalizer. Not sure what else I might want to add before painting ensues. Suggestions welcome!

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
The maggots cannon, Could be a nice replacement for the main gun. I don't have one of those walkers so I don't know if it would fit.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
The maggots cannon, Could be a nice replacement for the main gun. I don't have one of those walkers so I don't know if it would fit.

Hmm, I'll have to see if I can find one of those on the cheap on ebay or something. That way at least I didn't spend a ton of money on it if I can't use it.

Give it knees! :)

I was thinking about that, but I'm not entirely sure how I would go about doing it and/or if I have joints that would be suitable. Although... if TRU has some Bionicle sets, I might be able to throw something together.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This is going to be bad ass. Can't wait for a dio shot in some trees with a tank in the distance

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Got a cobra Maggot cannon ordered and heading my way. Hopefully it will do well to replace the gun that's on this thing.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Hope this works for you, the Maggot cannon might be a bit big. Its more equivilant to the AT-TE.

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Oh, overall, I think the cannon is too big. But I'm probably going to cut the entire back 1/4 off or so. I just want something that looks less like a giant laser gun. :D I'm not sure how this will work, but I'm hopeful it will look better(meaner!) than what it has now!

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Update: Maggot cannon arrived, cut 3/4 of the old gun and the rear portion of the maggot cannon and fixed them together.