Cobra W.O.R.M.S.

The BLAY

CANUCK
Jun 19, 2011
Toronto
W.O.R.M.S. has to be one of my all time favorite figures!
He came with a killer vehicle, had a removable helmet and was straight up badass! So I had bring him into the 25th/ME line!
He actually just won me first place in a monthly drawing on another board. He is probably the custom I am most proud of!
let me know what you all think!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
now he just needs to be commanding one of those arty weapons.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
I am not as familiar with these drivers but I will say you did not skimp on the details. Even down to the buckles this is clean and detailed close to a war game figure. Now is that an original helmet from the figure or one you constructed.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
I remember seeing him over at Joecustoms(?). On my second look he is just as spectacular as the first time i saw him. What i really like about him is the way the Yellow really stands out against the brown. Usually really bright colors bug me, but for some reason i think the color differential really makes this guy pop. The helmet is killer too.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
had this guy as a kid...always thought he was cool cause of his more realistic brown uniform...you did a fantastic job on him...nice head choice too instead of the standard trooper head used time and again...

the helmet always reminded me of a cross between the Rocketeer and the co-pilot of Lando when they flew the Millenion Falcon