Heavy Alley Viper

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Just a kit bash. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
ya know, if the sheild wasnt in the way, we could look at the figure....tard...cool idea though...and woulda been much better as a PoC AV than just the simple repaint Hasbro gave us

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
is the road warrior shoulder-pad removable on those IG figures. I hate that thing.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Hmmm, not as cool a swap as one would have thought.

danielgogeta

Enlisted
Mar 26, 2011
Big and Brutish! Its an alley viper on steroids :)

I just wonder if Hasbro ever think about standardizing outfits and uniforms for all of the cobra legions, instead of entirely different look every time..

they are fond placing in recycling parts anyway and would profit from every old part mold if they can.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
In all truthfulness all a "Heavy" Alley Viper would be is the man on the support MG. At least to my mind.

As for uniforms, the ones that need some uniformity are the Joes.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Yea, I just went with heavy because of the get up. I do agree, he does need to be on a bigger gun. I just wanted to work him with the shield. All these years and I never thought to have the figure put the SMG on the top cut out of the shield. It actually works fairly well with it.

When I thought of it I figured it would be straight balla' but it is ok. Too many different reds. It is nice to have them all geared up though. Kind of makes more sense for them I feel. They were too exposed before.

The shoulder piece does come off lancelot.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
They take the Spartan approach to armor. All that extra armor would go against an AV's inherent belief in his own superiority. That much armor is for pussy blue-shirts.

I've worked into my Joe verse that the inner edges of those shields have been known to be sharpened by some Alley Viper first teams. Nasty QCB melee weapon.

snakeling

not an actual member
Mar 15, 2011
Yea, I just went with heavy because of the get up. I do agree, he does need to be on a bigger gun. I just wanted to work him with the shield. All these years and I never thought to have the figure put the SMG on the top cut out of the shield. It actually works fairly well with it.

I saw someone else do it and its a great idea. 2 out of 3 of my AVs are posed like that.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
He's the breacher is all. KT makes a good point about sharpening the edges for bloody results. Way to be creative MB

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Actually, I like the breaching approach. I'll do some shots with him and a shotty tonight. Thanks Rick! I have to agree with KT on the melee weapon too. That's just ingenious.