Hk 416

hawkeye

The Unwashed
Jun 11, 2012
Hi I was wondering if anyone can print a 1/18 scale hk 416 I seen on Facebook falcone has a great design of one but he is shutting down I have bought ones from shapeways but like I say the one falcone has is the one I would like thanks

hawkeye

The Unwashed
Jun 11, 2012
Yes I like marauders is falcone still about ? He had a prototype of a hk 416 which was brilliant if anyone knows falcone can you ask him if I could get some of them thanks

blackrazor1

Enlisted
Dec 25, 2013
Jan 20th message from his Facebook page

Legion XIV Productions said:
Hello All,
It's been quite a while since I have posted anything. I thought I would let you guys know that status and future of Legion XIV, in a somewhat open manner.
This endeavor was never intended to be a true business, but rather a hobby. There were major gaps in 1:18 collecting, so the purpose was to fill those gaps for the community and for myself. A lot of time and resources went into the design process for the various projects. Those projects have since been manufactured elsewhere, so there is no longer a reason to pursue those projects.
Legion XIV will be going on an extended hiatus, likely permanently. I simply no longer have the funding for design work anymore. And there was only one last major idea that I felt was missing from this scale, but concept work for that idea has recently been posted online by an Asian company.
I want to thank all of our supporters from the bottom of my heart. Your support and interest in our projects has meant a lot and is what kept us going. It was the reason these projects even existed at all. I will personally be taking a hiatus from collecting as well to recharge, but I will never give up on collecting. GI Joe holds too dear of place in my heart to ever let it go.
Thank you.

hawkeye

The Unwashed
Jun 11, 2012
Thanks mate I seen that a while ago that's why I asked if anyone knew him I have messaged him a long time ago on here