Images from The Crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Behind Enemy lines.

Raz, Mallory, Doku, Fint and members from Delta work their way behind enemy lines through a path Ghost Ops cleared only hours before

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks gentlemen. Been spending time writing to fill out the book on the novel side of things.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
SEAL Team Six members Jesse LL & Duke make use of an abandoned Border Patrol pick-up in the battle that will be known as the "The Line At Laredo"

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
Rick...

I absolutely love your fig combos, bro. You're doing exactly what I want to do, but don't have the parts to do. You're killing me. In a good way. Great stories, awesome posing - only make it worse for me. :thumbsup:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Rick...

I absolutely love your fig combos, bro. You're doing exactly what I want to do, but don't have the parts to do. You're killing me. In a good way. Great stories, awesome posing - only make it worse for me. :thumbsup:

I'm about out of extra figs for customs. In the begining I bought figs just to buy them not knowing what to do with them other than I thought they were cool and I'd figure it later.

Thanks everyone

Tapper

suck it up cupcake!!!!
May 19, 2012
These are what my customs want to be when they grow up. Out standing again.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
why is it called the crusade?

Because there is a tie in with Islam joining forces with the commies in taking over the world creating god fearing people's newest enemy. The Islammunist.

The story side of things dives more into this. Things have expanded into more if a novel. www.thefreedomcrusades.com

Last edited:

Tapper

suck it up cupcake!!!!
May 19, 2012
Rick, do you have any pics of the dude between the 2 "Zartans" ?

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
You really have a knack for painting these guys up Rick...your coloration of them is quite nice, very natural looking

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Had a coffee table photo book made. Did different things with background, borders, black & white, text boxes, book size and shape.

There will be more pages of just text only than pages with images for the final project, but battle scences will have full page to no more than two per page.

Comments welcome. Don't worry I have thick skin.

Reactions: Sgt301

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
Had a coffee table photo book made. Did different things with background, borders, black & white, text boxes, book size and shape.

There will be more pages of just text only than pages with images for the final project, but battle scences will have full page to no more than two per page.

Comments welcome. Don't worry I have thick skin.

SO COOL!!

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
That's cool! How expensive was it? Where did you get it done? I'd like to have something like that for our yearly banner winners.

Seems like you could do the yearly Banners in a Shutterfly book...Walmart probably has something similar as well. :D No clue on costs

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's cool! How expensive was it? Where did you get it done? I'd like to have something like that for our yearly banner winners.

I paid $100 to a Professional photographer in town. Sent him the photos with some ideas and he created and had it made for me.

The canned versions on the various pic and photo sites is cool but to limiting for what I want so I needed some one who could make one in his computer of goodies.

I think someone here would be capable of making one for this site. A best of coffee table book. I'd buy one. sell to make a slim profit towards the site and or wounded warrior project or sumpin?

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
US Minuteman forces ambush an OWA patrol in downtown Boston.

IN 4....

1!!!!!

GUNFIRE ERUPTS

Status
Not open for further replies.