Joe Con 2017

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's Battle Force 2000.

The Official International G.I. Joe Collectors' Convention - GIJoeCon 2017!

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I'd say this is the bottom of the barrel but they already hit it with Eco Force.

Falcone

Green Beret
Feb 20, 2012
WI
I actually like this set. I didn't like the original BF2000 so I had to expectations. I was pleasantly surprised with all the reveals so far. Except for Dodger, he was one of the few I actually looked forward to and they failed to capture the space marine feel of the original.

lancelot

Ď̵͓̲̬̮͜͝ȉ̶̜̝̙͙͕̀̽ͦͯ͗ ̟gͨ
Mar 19, 2011
I guess you could say that Dodger is a bit "dodgy" at best.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Why do they all have giraffe necks and Constipated-Granny-face? WTF Mattel!

BattleForce2000 was one of the few outlandish parts of ARAH that I liked. Dodger & Blaster had futuristic yet predominantly green uniforms, so they saw a lot more action in my battles than the others. These designs elicit a visceral, sad feeling deep in my soul. Is the club on crack?

Last edited:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Why do they all have giraffe necks and Constipated-Granny-face? WTF Mattel!

BattleForce2000 was one of the few outlandish parts of ARAH that I liked. Dodger & Blaster had futuristic yet predominantly green uniforms, so they saw a lot more action in my battles than the others. These designs elicit a visceral, sad feeling deep in my soul. Is the club on crack?

^^^This is why I'm not compairing them to the original designs, (But for the record I don't even remember the originals designs.

WTF Mattel!!!!!