gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

zodiacflash

Have Gun Will Travel
May 28, 2013
Houston
Sheesh. Instead of bringing more of the old line back to life, Hasbro cranks this kind of crap out. All the plastic they've wasted over the last few years... Could have gone to a limited run of the old green stuff, like a Dragonfly, Whale, or a Mauler. Hell, some folks would even pay whatever Hasbro asked for a reissued USS Flagg. But no, this is evidently what they think the masses want. A "fresh rehash" from an obscure, unpopular, happy meal caliber line of junk. Or am I just a grouch?

Last edited:

Patricio

Enlisted
Oct 6, 2017
Somewhere in South America
Sheesh. Instead of bringing more of the old line back to life, Hasbro cranks this kind of crap out. All the plastic they've wasted over the last few years... Could have gone to a limited run of the old green stuff, like a Dragonfly, Whale, or a Mauler. Hell, some folks would even pay whatever Hasbro asked for a reissued USS Flagg. But no, this is evidently what they think the masses want. A "fresh rehash" from an obscure, unpopular, happy meal caliber line of junk. Or am I just a grouch?

Sorry to disagree but this kind of action figures is what Joe fans need. Rather than the 57th version of Storm Shadow or the 68th version of Duke I totally would support obscure characters to incorporate to my Joeverse.