Votes: 4 10.3%

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Like NSA said, it's a learning process. Have you seen the area most people use for dioramas? It might be a 6 foot area. Hell, RED focuses on a small section with his shots. His actually gave me ideas of how to do different shots. It just takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Fled74

Opinionated Arsehole
Jul 3, 2011
Australia
HobbyStop.webs.com
I've set up some elaborate dios on some concrete in my backyard next to the back fence, and that allows for some epic shots, but most of them are set up in a tiny 1-by-2-foot space on my crowded workbench. These smaller ones are more intimate and more involving, and they force me to be more creative with lighting and angles. Guess which ones I enjoy doing more.

Like everyone said, it's a learning process. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've set up some elaborate dios on some concrete in my backyard next to the back fence, and that allows for some epic shots, but most of them are set up in a tiny 1-by-2-foot space on my crowded workbench. These smaller ones are more intimate and more involving, and they force me to be more creative with lighting and angles. Guess which ones I enjoy doing more.

Like everyone said, it's a learning process. Everyone has to start somewhere.

Good stuff Fled. Banner looks awesome. Tough day at the office for those JOES.