Marvel Legends 4 inch 2016

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It is pretty shite. One figure and a bunch of accessories.

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
It's like a team of scientists sat in a room with NSA data-gathering computers and tried to come up with a set of figures that I would actually have less-than-zero interest in. It's mathematically challenging, but I think their hard work has paid off.

If someone gave me this set, I'm not sure my apathy would allow me to carry it to the trash can. I'd just get up and walk away, never looking back.

I get niche, but... C'mon. They're really trying to come up with suck ideas here.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
If Howard was a fully articulated figure, I'd be interested in him for nostalgia alone. But a gumball machine figure? :talktothehand:

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
Picture attached
Warming I have a sick sense of humor

EDIT: picture not showing up I blame the Fizzles

Attachments

• image.jpg
    157 bytes · Views: 94
Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Well, if you wanted to do an older Buffy Summers custom there sits your head sculpt.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I love that they're making a fig of the modern scarlet spider... but what a worthless piece of crap. How are you supposed to get in any kind of spider-guy pose with zero waist or torso articulation?! He looks like a dollar store figure.

I'm a sucker, and I'll probably buy it, but I'll be putting the head on a Ben Reilly scarlet spider body. Adding the black details on the hands and chest will be just short of a LBC, and it'll be a vastly more usable figure.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I haven't been to happy with their offerings. I'm not normally into marvel figures,because they're just smooth figures with very little sculpted details. However,the new 4" Gamora is just amazingly well done! From the head sculpt to all the armor details,to the ability to stand,and pose really well I just LOVE the figure!! That says a lot,because normally I only buy movie 4" figures...they have better sculpts. I also have the new movie 4" black panther,and the blonde chick,and I want captain America,but I'm convinced I'll find him on clearance. They fit in wonderfully with my 4" movie Black Widow,Falcon,nick fury,and Hawkeye!

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Better than the Joe offerings. I've got a couple of ideas for that Moon Knight head/cowl, Rogue's torso and head could be useful, as could parts of Slittailpool.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Wonder how in-depth a Rogue '87 upper torso/BFS buck lower combo would be to pull off? Probably just some Dremel work.

Morbius is garbage.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
While I'm appreciative of the effort, as I never thought I'd see an old-school Rogue figure, this JRJR design isn't my favorite. I might have to get a spare to customize with knee-high boots and green bikini bottoms, circa Fall of the Mutants.

At some point, I will complete the Outback era cast in one scale or another. Pre-ninja Psylocke, blue Dazzler, Shadowcat Kitty, and "hound" Rachel Summer clearly don't exist in the minds of hasbro toy designers, which is odd considering that I assume the designers are old farts like us who should remember that stuff fondly. Instead we're getting OHOTMU backmarkers, Inhumans, and Spidey multiverse repaints.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Shit, we should be talking about them doing '70s Dazzler in the Legends line. Along with Jessica Jones and Netflix Punisher Contraband is gonna be a head-shrinking motherfucker.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
70's Dazzler.... SMH. If there was ever a more useless figure than roller-skating disco dazzler, i'd like to see it. I'm praying for the blue variant, and at the very least, given ML's history of variants and running changes, maybe maybe maybe there's a chance we'll get the good Dazzler.

The TV figures from both Marvel and DC just aren't blowing up my skirt. Maybe for fodder, but that's it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I dig that feathered-haired head sculpt, but I do see your point. Still, I say, at least it's not Slapstick, or the Owl, or White Rabbit.

Nix that last one, White Rabbit would be awesome.