Marvel Universe NYCC 2011 panel

Goldbug

BND
Mar 15, 2011
Smallville, IL
goldbug.yolasite.com
Because Professor X should get his own thread! :-D

http://i.marvelousnews.com/g/index....Con/Hasbro/Marvel_Panel/&dispsize=600&start=0

First off YES to comic figures in the Avengers movie line!
Ultimate Thor & Ultimate Hawkeye were pictured. Since I don't care about the Ultimate versions I'm skipping them. Hopefully some more classic costumes will be available too.

New MU stuff...
Wave 4 MU for 2012
  • Professor X YES!!! SUITED FIGURES FOR EVERYONE!!!
  • Jubilee (vampire variant) not a new reveal but new info
  • Blastaar (Variant, may have some blasting hands) Nice! A classic Fantastic Four villain!
  • 2 more characters go here which are still unknown
3-packs
  • New Avengers, Bleeding Edge Iron Man, Thor and Red Hulk(2012 Hulk repaint) total skip for many I'm sure, will be shelf warming everywhere too
  • Inhumans Medusa, Karnak (Black Bolt rumored) another new female mold!

2012 Sneak Previews
  • Black Knight cool!
  • Bearded Thor with war helmet meh I'm Thor-ed out
  • Thor Frog another bizarre one I have no interest in great for the obscure collectors the general theory is he is a 3 pack accessory

Q&A hints
  • Northstar
  • Sasquatch 2 Alpha Flight members! I'm predicting 3 pack or comic pack
  • Masters of Evil another 3 pack speculation Baron Zemo is a given with this! Finally an Executioner to go with Enchantress? Radioactive Man is a major player missing. Evil Black Knight so soon after good version? Melter was the last original member.
  • Fin Fang Foom will have some shorts and possible a variant. I already got the BAF one. no mention of the small figure included.
  • Amazing Bag Man
  • Arcade He was the enemy in the recent Captain Britain/Spidey comic
  • Wolverine of course again! :rolleyes:
  • Rogue Awesome!

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
Wow some of those sound great… others….meh. I'm kind of excited about bearded Thor and Baron Zemo figures.

Cloud Strife

Mako Infused SOLDIER
Apr 16, 2011
Midgar
Looks like the MU line is still going to be strong in 2012. I'm looking forward to most of these figures, but most of all, I'm looking forward to more X-Men (Professor X FTW!) and the Alpha Flight.

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Yay for Blastaar and Nova (who I knew about, but still looks good). The potential for more suited figures in Prof. X is great.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

I dunno, I may be able to get a turn-of-the-century or Red Dead Redemption-style (namely something like Landon Ricketts) custom out of Charles.