MTF+HACKS Zarana by HUNMARINE

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Hi guys. Here it is my newest custom: Zarana! :)
Im really pissed that most of the original characters modern figures costs over hundred dollars. So there is nothing else like customize them from other parts.
I used the greatest (IMO) parts you can find on the market: MTF and HACKS base figures.
For knife, knife-sheath and belt - thx to 25th Copperhead + some hasbro AK

The top was made out from hobby paper (I was quite amazed how good material it can be)

Enjoy! :)

DSCN7835 by America Capitan, on Flickr

DSCN7836 by America Capitan, on Flickr

DSCN7834 by America Capitan, on Flickr

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
That looks really good! The shirt is incredibly impressive. Being hand made I expected something bulky but it's not in the least. Very nice!

If you're open to suggestions, you might consider adding a cuff to the glove/wrist to hide the joint. Maybe cut off a piece of a clothed forearm and hollow it out enough to slip over the wrist?

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Thank you Eddie! :) The top is crepe paper (wich was to be honest - a new and funny experience)

If you're open to suggestions, you might consider adding a cuff to the glove/wrist to hide the joint. Maybe cut off a piece of a clothed forearm and hollow it out enough to slip over the wrist?

Thank you for the advise. And you are right. But 2 things wich make it bit hard approach:
1. The "biker" glove or mechanic glove or such - doesn"t have any cuff. They are most of the time are wirst long.
2. If I close the connection part than I"ll reduce the wirst articulation with it.
For me its a figure...a toy wich can be played with and not a sculpture. So...

All I can do, just cut a bit of the lower arm from the "connection" piece so to make it more natural. But honestly I think I"ll leave it as is. I didn"t see this thing until you mentioned. And to be honest it doesn"t bothers me at all. But anyway - thx for the suggestion. :)

HUNMARINE

Enlisted
Feb 6, 2014
Hungary
Are you jealous? ;) To be honest it wasn"t like that before. But than I realized, that clean spaces gives new inspirations for customs. So everytime I end one custom, I make a little cleaning...so I can get ideas for new one :D