New TMNT Toys

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
I saw this earlier today. I'm definitely going to be getting a minifig of each of the turtles. It's about time my Mega Bloks Turtles got replacements.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
and are those mutagen canisters on that box? If so then that's weird they chose to go with the 4-peg round brick instead of the 1-peg

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
and are those mutagen canisters on that box? If so then that's weird they chose to go with the 4-peg round brick instead of the 1-peg

That is weird they choose to make the canisters so massive...at least they'll scale we'll with the regular figure line...

Wonder how many vehicle/playsets you'll have to buy to get four turtles?...my guess, four...

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Havent seen this mentioned anywhere, but the Sewer playset is out at TRU...$139.99

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Ignore the 22.99...I picked it up off the bottom shelf to photograph.

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 68

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder how much it would cost to take the cardstock background pieces to Office Depot and have it scanned and printed on high gloss adhesive material?

That way you could cut styrene and put those graphics on it.

Obi-Shinobi

Pioneer, Damn It!
Apr 6, 2011
York, PA
I saw this earlier today. I'm definitely going to be getting a minifig of each of the turtles. It's about time my Mega Bloks Turtles got replacements.

What "they" really need to do, is have Megabloks make TMNT now, like the Halo stuff.
Lego figs are cute, but that's about it - imo.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
This past weekends TMNT was pretty good...Metal Head made for some pretty funny moments, especially with April...

Aside from the animation, I'm really liking the show...it's funny how they always run with their arms stretched out behind them...does that help with balance?...lol

I like the animation when they are in the shadows and their eyes are all whited out...very comic booky looking

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Ignore the 22.99...I picked it up off the bottom shelf to photograph.

I thought about getting this, but I don't think I have the room. And the '03 Lair get's the job done.

What "they" really need to do, is have Megabloks make TMNT now, like the Halo stuff.
Lego figs are cute, but that's about it - imo.

Both Mega Bloks and LEGO Minifigs each have their own merit. They're too different for me to compare. Mega Bloks figs are good as figures on their own, but LEGO Minifigs work better for the building aspect of LEGO bricks sets.

This past weekends TMNT was pretty good...Metal Head made for some pretty funny moments, especially with April...

Aside from the animation, I'm really liking the show...it's funny how they always run with their arms stretched out behind them...does that help with balance?...lol

I like the animation when they are in the shadows and their eyes are all whited out...very comic booky looking

my friend and I used to run like that in middle school/HS when we'd play around. It's fun! also it's like how ninjas run ... ? Or at least that's the way it's depicted in fictional stuff. I wonder if that's how they really run.

Last edited:

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It's pretty much a construct of fiction, like black pajamas and the use of kunai as a primarily thrown weapon.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I've yet to see this line outside of internet pics, but Bebop and Rocksteady are looking pretty high speed-low drag.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
idk if I'm feeling those. I'm probably going to pass on Bebop and Rocksteady.

Has anyone found this yet?

Highly recommended. Works decently for 1:18 dios.

Was thinking about doing a review on it.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Anyone else still watchtower the Nickelodeon toon?...this past weekends episode was my fave since it had my fave TMNT character show up...SLASH!...he looked bada$$ and was voiced by Corey Feldman...cool considering he was in Goonies with whatshisname playing Raphael AND Feldman was in the old TMNT movies...

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
hell yeah. I watch that every week. I have to DVR it cuz i'm usually at my martial arts class that morning. I'm totally bias, but it's by far my favorite show.

And last weeks episode was great. especially since it featured my favorite character, Raphael. I sort of wish they went for the more dumbed-down traditional slash we're used to (but that's the way they're going in the IDW ongoing). Also seems like Raph got over it really quick. Maybe (hopefully) they're touch on that more in a future slash episode.

Also, when are we gonna get a slash figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Don't watch it, but I'm pretty keen on the new Rat King design.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I really like the story in the comic right now. Slash was awesome and fit in with the more 'real world' feel of it all.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
Don't watch it, but I'm pretty keen on the new Rat King design.

yus! he needs to come back already too.

I like his VA too.

I really like the story in the comic right now. Slash was awesome and fit in with the more 'real world' feel of it all.

the ongoing is my favorite comic right now and the micro-series' are great too. So far the Bebop and Rocksteady one is by far my favorite.

I don't know, but I hope it's soon...and when do new eps start?...I can't find anything about it anywhere :(

good question. ... are they going to be off till next year? feels like they just started with the new episodes.

Ctrl_Z

Enlisted
May 6, 2011
oh and for those that watch the show; did anyone catch that this guy:

is the updated version of this guy: