[NEWS] The 2014-2015 Fighting 1:18th Officers Club Drive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Officers please go to my profile and use the send e mail link. Put in the title "officer dog tag". Make sure to have your address and screen name in the body of the message so I can check off who got their dog tag. I am hoping to get them out by next week.

Jrsmi6

Leprechan Hunter
Paid up! So let me get this straight , I am now allowed to show up at any other members house uninvited, drink all of their beer and crash on their couch in my underwear provided I am wearing any. With that in mind where is the list of members addresses and phone numbers? I like to get all chatty when I'm drinking and I also want to be able to let you guys know what type of beer I like so you can have a supply available when I drop by.

Meddatron

I am what I am
Apr 19, 2011
York, Pa
s1193.photobucket.com
Paid up! So let me get this straight , I am now allowed to show up at any other members house uninvited, drink all of their beer and crash on their couch in my underwear provided I am wearing any. With that in mind where is the list of members addresses and phone numbers? I like to get all chatty when I'm drinking and I also want to be able to let you guys know what type of beer I like so you can have a supply available when I drop by.

Ewok will give you the appropriate addresses.

Monkeywrench

00coathanger
Mar 14, 2011

Welcome!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
The 2014-2015 Officer drive is now closed to new subscriptions!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who donated this year! One of the best we ever had, great to see so many new faces among the grizzled Officers :D

We have some great giveaways and fun contests planned.. stay tuned in the Officer-only section!

You guys are the best :D

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
And MAJOR SLACKER will hopefully get everyone their drives soon. Had to put out A LOT of loot with my back so I should be caught up not too far from now.

Digler

Officer
Officer Club
Nov 28, 2012
Vancouver,BC Canada
www.facebook.com
The 2014-2015 Officer drive is now closed to new subscriptions!

A HUGE thank you to everyone who donated this year! One of the best we ever had, great to see so many new faces among the grizzled Officers :D

We have some great giveaways and fun contests planned.. stay tuned in the Officer-only section!

You guys are the best :D

Goddambit....I didn't realize this was goin on.....to busy with other peoples stuff.....

Vindicare86

TANSTAAFL
Apr 4, 2011
Germantown, MD
And MAJOR SLACKER will hopefully get everyone their drives soon. Had to put out A LOT of loot with my back so I should be caught up not too far from now.

Hey, Major Blood, dunno if you've already shipped any of them, but is it too late to change my address? I'm in the process of moving in the next couple days.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Have these gone out yet? I imagine not since I haven't seen any pics on here but just wanted to check. This might still be the first thing I get delivered at my new PO Box.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
They went out today. Anyone whom has not sent me an e mail needs to get me an address in order to get their USB drive. Those going to custom con will be getting theirs from fogger.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
If anyone has not sent me an address please do so by e mail as the next batch will go out tomorrow. All except those going to custom con. I may be back home during that so if it is the case I will deliver them personally.

Topside

Disgruntled Goat
Aug 6, 2012
NYS- Finger Lakes
Mine was at the PO yesterday.

Thanks again for this site. It has been many things for me- distraction, creative outlet, confessional, bright spot in an otherwise dreary day. I appreciate it all.

ts

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Oh crap! Forgot to mention that I too received mine...very nice and weighty...Also liking the "hidden" message...

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Got my Fighting 1:18th USB drive today,many thanks Paul and Staff!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.