Votes: 21 33.9%

Votes: 20 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Congrats to FL & Med for the joint win. I agree that it was tough with only three entries but imo they were awesome in their own right & therefore a tough contest. I'm happy with 2ndish place & 20 votes as it means I did good. I prefer a close call as it keeps everyone interested in the result. I'm getting closer to winning as I was 1 vote off a joint victory lol. Roll on November's comp!

fogger1138

SCIENCE!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Mt Airy, MD
Good job, guys! Sad as it'll be to see my banner entry go :thumbsup:, these will both look really nice up there!

Congrats to FL & Med for the joint win. I agree that it was tough with only three entries but imo they were awesome in their own right & therefore a tough contest. I'm happy with 2ndish place & 20 votes as it means I did good. I prefer a close call as it keeps everyone interested in the result. I'm getting closer to winning as I was 1 vote off a joint victory lol. Roll on November's comp!

Yeah, it was a close run!

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Woohoo! Since it was such a close race, we're featuring HeelJoe's banner for a few days, then switching over to the other two for the rest of the month.

Good job everyone and thanks as always to Bee for the hard work!

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
Woohoo! Since it was such a close race, we're featuring HeelJoe's banner for a few days, then switching over to the other two for the rest of the month.

Good job everyone and thanks as always to Bee for the hard work!

Best mostly silent partner ever :D

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Wow thanks guys, I didn't expect this & you've made a grown up big kid's day lol

The halloween theme logo is sweet, nice one Bee but luckily I have a protective case as I threw my phone on the floor when I saw that eight-legged bastard!!!

Last edited:

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Crockmaster looks good up there enjoying his masterpiece with a grain alcohol coffee.

where did that wheelbarrow come from HJ. That thing is awesome!

Thanks Med, I stoked that you like my work! :D

The wheelbarrow came from a bruder set of road workers accessories.