On the Workbench

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
Looks pretty sharp!

You know NECA's might be doing an Aliens accessory pack with a pair of sentry guns in it?

Yes sir I have indeed caught wind of that...it's a sure purchaee unless they really screw up the scale like they did on the stasis tubes. :grumpy:

Wow. Those do look really good. Like factory applied good.

Thanks Eddie! It does help that the colors work with each other, i.e. dark decals on light background. If it's the other way around, that's where the trouble starts.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Here's the finished resized ML spider Gwen torso.

And a sneak peak of its purpose!!(wife's hand in pic,not mine)

I put it in the Gashapon DGP nude mold after coating the articulated areas..cast the details onto the parts,pulled them out,and peeled off the plastic that covered those sections leaving everything to reassemble it only now articulated!!

Looks like you'll be getting your dream figure Eddie!:trollface:

when I'm done I'll post the final pics of a full figure in the members only section so dropship doesn't have to worry while viewing at work:trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
You do remember what this thing looks like,right? :trollface: it's pretty much there already with the exception of the sincave&turd cutter. Those in 1:18 would be pointless,no? I'm starting to think you're serious.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Heck yeah I'm serious! You went so far as to make the ta-tas anatomically correct, why not the other bits?

Because there are no bits!! It's an inny not an outty,and in 1:18 it wouldn't translate well.:trollface:

For the record I didn't make the funbags,lol. I cast them onto one sculpt to another in an attempt to master a new technique. I also did the front lower torso..got sick of cut up looking bellys on all the female figures. If I can master this technique I can turn any statue into a fully articulated figure,pull sculpts from any figure to another to either gain articulation and/or replicate a look onto an existing blank..,think perfect gijoe articulated mcfarlane or neca figures!

Dropshipbob

Turtlenap, Hanger Alpha
Mar 29, 2011
I was just pokin' fun. :) You like figures, we like figures, so if it can be done and you feel up to it, go for it!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
There's only a few figures I feel compelled to do. One of them is the 3.75" AOU scarlet witch. Then again I have several f the 6" civil war versions,but I prefer the look of AOU.

We will see. I still have time issues,and haven't been able to do anything up until recently.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Got parts prototyped out. Gotta rerun the lower,caught a bubble in the bottom corner on the underlying torso&second mold...easy repour. Once I get a perfect lower I can recast the parts in something sandable. right now it's hard plastic with webgear material cast over it.

The chest looks a little funny,because it's cast over a darker plastic making the seams more exaggerated,especially on the bottom of the right breast,plus it's not clicked in all the way. I still gotta shape the lower once I get a perfect one.

The back side is a unaltered spider Gwen shrink.

The black marker in&around the seams where put on the shrunk Gwen parts prior to inserting into the Gashapon mold to make locating the areas to cut easier..which it worked perfectly!! the upper torso was a bitch! getting both shoulder sockets perfectly aligned was a bitch! it took 6 runs! the lower was my first shot,lol. One more on that lower,and I bet I'll get it perfect.

Poor girl needs some arms! looks really good with arms mocked up!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
They just need some arms behind them,lol. The torso looks strange armless,and the chest looks bigger because of it. Here's the figure I cast it from

No changes at all the sculpt except removing the arms,and adding the cut.

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'll have her brandishing all kinds of katanas,and assorted firearms when done...I reckon it could be a lady Deadpool cast in red...

The lower torso is about done with some very minor finish work left. All that's left is to finish tooling the upper torso to take arms,and retool the neck. I'm going to pour some flesh upper legs if I get a chance to pour anything. The black legs are very distracting. That's a gijoe T bar in there BTW. why not go with a good thing?

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Lol! It seriously doesn't look that bad with arms. I have to make some tho,lol. I have some like I want to use,but I can't hold them on there,and take a pic. I'm going to use Hacks shoulder pegs on modified joe arms. I've never tried to cast from my Hacks figures before,.....

until now.:D

I've got better feet to finish that I'll make work with the Hacks rocker ankles. Idk why they didn't use upper thigh swivel articulation? W/o arms I have a little balance issue,..wants to fall forward:trollface: besides that the possibility is awesome on this combo!

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
I'm not the one who wanted to add atomically correct genitalia!:trollface:

I'm going to let you put your sculpting skills where your keyboard is now!! I'll send you a copy of this torso,make it happen captain:trollface:

When everyone is like "I can't believe you put a pussy on that thing!" I'll say I didn't,that sick fuck Eddie did I just watched:trollface:

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
Lol! I'm gonna send him one! I'll probably make copies this weekend. I gotta see this!

I made another set of legs in a darker flesh just to look a little better,although it's a prototype,and will get completely repoured in two pours when done.

Once I get the arms made I have to shape the under arm area,so the arms can lay flat on her sides..