Plant Green Valley 1:18 scale line.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks pretty goddamn great. Supposedly due next Summer, shooting for $20-30 each. I don't think they're gonna hit that target.

More pics you-know-where, if you care to go slummin'.

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Wow, those are pretty great looking. Much like the ARW figures, I'll struggle to justify $20-30 each, but I might splurge on one or two. Definitely too expensive for me to go all-in on though.

For some reason, I'm especially drawn to the astronaut figures. They're really spectacular. Yet if you'd asked me if that was something I had an interest in, I likely would have said no. Go figure.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I had those exact feelings in regards to the astronauts. I don't care for the ARW one, but I like these, for some reason.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
:eek: Wow. Wow.

They all look spectacular, but yeah, like you guys I am especially digging the astronaut figures. Probably a combination of them just looking dang cool and something that has yet to be attempted AND my fascination with space movies.

I've been very vocal about not picking up 1:18th figures with that kind of price point, but I think I'll have to cave for a couple/few.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
*planet

Edit. I found an artstation page with more pics. They look great but I'm confused. I'm only seeing info from one person (the writer/artist) about what this is. It sounds like your typical "humans trying to survive in space" kind of story but I can't figure out what type of media it is. I read from the writer that it's a movie he made but there's no mention of it that I can find.

Last edited:

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
The space folk look pretty sweet. I would jump on a few to take pictures sometime in the next 5 years.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Looks like they're getting into the designing for other companies game, a la Boss Fight. These are supposed to be available by Christmas, but we'll see. Alt-WWI makes my pee-pee happy.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm expecting at least $30, IF they happen at all.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's what the Engrish text said.

"HI, this is our commission job for GT toy company 1:18 Scale action figure ,the parallel war story happened on WWI two worlds different.We do all the concept design and 3d model making,It is expected to be on sale in Christmas 2018。later will be make french army and the German,you can change the two different world equipments,hope your likes it !"

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
😍

Yeahhhhh, I think I'll be lifting my "no premium priced figures" rule for a pair of those.

They REALLY need to do double elbows and either double ball or ball+hinged neck. If they're going to give them wrist articulation to properly hold a weapon, then they need to also be able to properly shoulder and sight it, not just hold it stationarily cool in front of them.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The arms are skinny enough that good poses might be possible without the tac-vest. I wish we'd get something more from them than concept art. I know one of the gals has been prototyped (not sure if it's sculpted or 3d printed), but I'm not hearing a lot of forward progress.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Man, this might be a good year for schoolgirl bucks, between this line and the Zombie Lab. Marauder doing WWII Japanese stuff means I'll probably get to knock this off my "to do" list.

Marauder's big-ass helmet might actually be useful!

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I'm not going for slavish accuracy, so I could live with either the Zombie Lab gal or Planet Green Valley's Tac-Girl.

Reactions: G.I.*EDDIE

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Only link I have is this one:

http://lockertoys.com/backport/

I don't know if you can buy figures through that if you weren't in on the KS. I do not know if/when/where these will be available online, if BBTS if will carry them or if Locker Toys' will have their own e-tail site. Someone on here should know more than I.

Last edited:

Rider

Au Soleil !
Jul 30, 2015
Marseille
cobra.4umer.com
Ok That's the one they sent me ...

Thing is they credited my account when I loggued in with the amount from the kickstarter but then I 've been able to purshase more.
I don't know either for the reste
Eshop or retailers or any date ...