POC Croc Master

XOC2008

Caution: Troll Ahead!
Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
KT will hate this, I'm sure. ;)

However, I found a use for my spare Shadow Tracker. Without the hair, with the head painted, and without the vest, it makes a pretty decent CM in my opinion.

Plus, a couple crocs that don't suck. Eventually I'll find some silver colored chains to replace the gold ones.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
get some kinda wash on his Mr. T gear...and maybe a flat clear on him?...aside from that, pretty cool...i'm even cool with him being reinvented as a black man

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I wonder if Crock master lower legs would look good on the shadow tracker legs?

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Eddie: Mr. T gear? I do however intend a 'dirty' wash to make him look like he's been in the swamps, and a good flat clear over it. Also, he's not black. Just very tan. >_>

SR: I don't have a pair of CM lower legs but I think he's shorter than Shadow Tracker so it might look goofy.

DSB: It's CM's whip, I just wound it, heated it a little so it'd keep its shape, and then bound it with a small piece of wire.

Last edited:

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
Uhm, I will have to grab a crappy master when a see him and mod the feet to work...

XOC2008

Mar 14, 2011
Plainfield, IL
Thanks, guys. I still plan on finding some silver-colored chains, the gold was just all I had at the time. lol. I don't think he'd be bitch-slappin' those crocodiles around. I want to get that dirty wash on him soon, and maybe try and take a 'swamp' picture if I can. (We'll see if I can accomplish something like that here in the desert.)