Power Team Elite SU-27

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
Does anyone's big lots carry the Powerteam Elite SU-27? My area big lots had more that it did last year but no airplanes...a couple of main battle tanks, lots of Humvees, a couple of bombed out building sets, lots of individual and three pack figures.

I just got into PTE last year, so I'm afraid I missed out on their jets but the back of the box says they have a a-10's, F-18's, and the su-27. I would love to have a couple of airplanes that aren't skystrikers and rattlers

WVMojo

Mocha Viper
Jul 20, 2011
Been a while since the aircraft was in stores aside from helicopters...

BBTS had them for ridiculous prices and oversees folks posted pics last year but that's about it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Probably out of luck on the fast movers. Think the A-10 was the first to stop showing up, and I don't think the Flanker shipped for more than a handful of years.

TheVP

Enlisted
Jan 2, 2013
I wasn't getting my hopes up, but I love the Blackhawk they did and the tank I picked up is pretty cool. I don't know if it would lasted long if kids were playing with it but it will look great on my shelf and dio's.

Psycho Joe Guy

Enlisted
Mar 5, 2013
The helos look like they're finished now. Where the OH-1's were abundant last year with the odd Black Hawk and Z-9, without missiles but somehow still called "Missile Attack Chopper;" now it's all Humvees (much nicer than in the past though), T-98's, battle sets, amphibious wheeled vehicles, and a crap ton of those Night-Force-landings-done-better boat sets (WTF is the big deal about Night Force anyway?). Lots of 12" figs too.