Recon Viper - spare parts challenge

The BLAY

CANUCK
Jun 19, 2011
Toronto
I had to make a custom figure out of a random mish-mash of parts.
The biggest critique I got was the shoulder-shirt, but working with the Croc-Master torso left me with few options. I wanted to take a risk and do something different and I think I accomplished that.

Here are the parts I had to work with

And here is what I came up with.

MAJOR BLOOD

Size matters
Staff member
Mar 13, 2011
Actually you could say that is the snake skin armor they use in the IDW comics. He does have a lil' too much skin showing but the torso could have function. The head seems decent for communication. You'd think a terrorist organization could have at least gave some up to date weapons. ;) Came out nice for what you were working with Blay.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
not bad...brave man for choosing the CM torso when you had the other two to choose from...

its weird to see the T-V head on such a brutish body...

pretty cool though...definitly did a GREAT job on the paint

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I absolutely hate that torso (not your fault, it's Hasbro's), but besides that, I think it's a good job with what you had to work with. I think it would've been interesting to see the Twin's torso (I haven't seen even seen that mold reused again, besides the arms) but that's my personal preference.

I do like that you took a risk with the Croc-Master torso, though. It's not always easy to do that.