Shadowwarrior's Banner Entry for April

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Hey Guys,

I know it doesn't appear too Negotiation-ey.. But pleas see below for accompanying Dio Story!
Banner:

Short Dio story:

LOL :)

Joerhyno

Enlisted
Aug 18, 2012
I like the next pic that has them all in the shot and the money on the table. Crop that baby and take out the text and I think it'd work even better than the banner one.

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Hey everyone, thanks for your comments!

I like the next pic that has them all in the shot and the money on the table. Crop that baby and take out the text and I think it'd work even better than the banner one.

Honestly, this was my first choice for the banner, it looked great, but I could not for the life of me get the scaling right, what ever i did it turned out fuzzy and blurry, did my Freaking nut in! Will post it for you in a bit man

shadowwarrior

Enlisted
Nov 9, 2013
Wales, UK
www.flickr.com
Hey everyone, thanks for your comments!

Honestly, this was my first choice for the banner, it looked great, but I could not for the life of me get the scaling right, what ever i did it turned out fuzzy and blurry, did my Freaking nut in! Will post it for you in a bit man

Said Attempts (Admins - FYI I know in the rules only to post one attempt at a banner, but I'm just showing how I couldn't make the other one work, Please disregard!):

:(

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
It does seem to lose some of the sharpness, but the last one isn't really that bad...honestly, logo placement would be of bigger concern...