STAR WARS: EPISODE VII CAST ANNOUNCED

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
Star Wars: Episode VII Cast Announced | StarWars.com

The Star Wars team is thrilled to announce the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII.

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.

Director J.J. Abrams says, "We are so excited to finally share the cast of Star Wars: Episode VII. It is both thrilling and surreal to watch the beloved original cast and these brilliant new performers come together to bring this world to life, once again. We start shooting in a couple of weeks, and everyone is doing their best to make the fans proud."

Star Wars: Episode VII is being directed by J.J. Abrams from a screenplay by Lawrence Kasdan and Abrams. Kathleen Kennedy, J.J. Abrams, and Bryan Burk are producing, and John Williams returns as the composer. The movie opens worldwide on December 18, 2015.

Videoviper

illuminati
Officer Club
Aug 15, 2012
Behind a camera watching you!
What Mace didn't die and he's the new Sith?

He survived & then retired to Earth...

He then made some money & cleaned himself up a bit & now looks like this....

Mandingo Rex

★★★★★
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Gone Baby, Gone
I hate anyone on that HBO show Girls. It's not groundbreaking or funny, don't know why critics love it so much.

It's because of that show, and he's the least intolerable person on there now. My gf watches it and so do all my female friends. I think it's popular because it seems "real", except they're all just a bunch of entitled cunts who are obnoxious and won't work an honest day's work in their lives. Even the cute one is annoying beyond belief (she's Brian William's daughter) and I respect a girl who isn't exactly attractive being comfortable showing her naked body on TV, but it's gotten ridiculous to the point that I think she's just some weird masochistic exhibitionist. She's so frumpy and such a whiny, do-nothing bitch that I don't see why women get behind the show so much. Not one of them appears empowering or as a role model.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
^ ha!

3. The dream scenario: Abrams miraculously doesn't fuck it up and comes up with an original story that pays homage to the truly great things the Star Wars movies have accomplished and the good parts of Lucas's legacy while avoiding getting bogged down in the minutiae that tends to plague well-loved franchises with annoying, protective fan bases. This movie would allow each original cast member to have a significant role in the film while also managing a seamless torch-passing between them and the next generation of Star Wars actors. The plot of this film would resemble that of a Kurosawa movie, there would be zero Ewoks or Jedi academies, and the dude from Girls will die in, like, the third scene.

Seems possible, though I have to imagine a Jedi academy is going to happen one way or another, it's been 30+ years, that's enough "in story" time to have Luke reasonably develop some sort of training center for force sensitive people.

The movies said "no, there is another!" but they never showed Leia with any Force powers, that was all handled in the EU, but it doesn't rule it out for her, or others coming out of the woodwork.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Awful as well, but at least it showed naked people I wanted to see naked. Unlike Girls or Looking.

Ha!

I'll be honest, I only watched the episodes I did because of Mia Kirshner. She's not aged well since The Crow: City of Angels.

Giga Bread

Mega Calories!
Aug 20, 2011
I'm at least interested in seeing where they take the story. Unless it's "the empire strikes back again"

I don't really care for the New Republic idea just because governments rarely revert back a failed system and I doubt much more than 10% of the galaxy want to see the Jedi return.