State of the Site - 07/07/2016

HeelJoe

Is singin' in Acid Rain
Jan 23, 2013
Midlands - UK
Many thanks for the mention. It means a lot to me. This place was sanity for me for a good couple of years but just fell out of love with Joes and stoppee being active on here. If it wasn't for Acid Rain World I would have given up altogether on 1:18 scale figures. Dabbled in 3a 1:12 for a bit but do love 1:18 scale far too much. Albeit, that has taken a back seat in the last four months with the birth of my baby girl.

I don't need any of my posts deleting and I think my photobucket account has closed as I no longer use it so sorry if my images aren't displayed. Shout outs to Paul, Anthony, ChrisN, Kirk, Lance and of course the homoerotic one, Eddie.

P.s. My wife wore my F1:18th sweater during pregnancy

Last edited:

thelegoguy

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2011
I dont post much anymore. Sorry. My hobby area got packed up to make room for a new little one. Yup, I am now a dad to 5!!!!! I must be f*cking crazy.

Anyways, when I get to bring out the fun again I will be posting here more.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
5?!

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Geebuz.... 5+?!?!?! When I see people with that many kids, I have one of three reactions:

1) You don't know where babies come from
or
2) You are filthy rich and can afford nannies & maids to do all the dirty work
or
3) You have found some kind of super serum that allows you to effectively have 32 hours in a day

I have two kids whom I adore and love do death... but two is plenty. They take up all of my time... ALL. OF. IT...... If I had 2-3x as many, how the f#$% would I be able to answer all of their questions?! SOOOOOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!

Seriously, those of you having kids like litters of puppies, I don't know whether to slap you hard or give you a medal. I could make a strong argument for either ;)

Contraband

Controlled Substance
Mar 26, 2014
#1 multiple females,been married twice,have kids with exgirlfriends also

#2 nope,broke because children. Wife doesn't work. She is a house wife...yes,they still exist:trollface:

#3 nope. I sleep while the wife handles them. Not my area of expertise:D

Bonus..it helps to stagger them. My youngest boy is pretty much the older kids' pet at this point! My 18&17year old daughters have pretty much raised him so far:trollface:

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I'm on #4. And that's the last one. We both got fixed. The last was a girl...the only girl. This is going to be interesting.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
#1 multiple females,been married twice,have kids with exgirlfriends

You and our fearless leader need to learn about pulling out.

I'm on #4. And that's the last one. We both got fixed. The last was a girl...the only girl. This is going to be interesting.

They are so much less destructive. Not that you'll notice with 3 monkeys breaking shit just to see what happens. Mine is 10, so I have maybe 1 or 2 years left before the change. Before I would gladly trade her back for a teen boy.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
1) You don't know where babies come from

:lmao: Their parents were NOT cool with sex ed class and they opted out their kid. Now this happens.

You and our fearless leader need to learn about pulling out.

I've been making back babies for 16 years! :D

They are so much less destructive.

Ain't that the truth. We hosted a party for my buddies 10 year old girl this past weekend. I stressed out for weeks before hand thinking of all the boys that were gonna be here with their destructive nature.

The 2 girls were so reserved and calm. The boys were, as you said, much more like little chimps running around like they were on cocaine.

I hated my life. Following them around like some sort of cop because their parents checked out once they hit the front door. :grumpy:

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
Nothing worse than other people's kids. I wanted kids, and I'm thrilled with the two I've got... but I've worked for years to make them into non-monsters. They have manners, they know how to behave, and they speak like small adults... and then we see other kids, and my skin crawls. I want to yell at the kids and punch the parents in the face.

When my son was 4 or 5, we were at the target and some other kid was having a hissyfit in the toy dept about something... and I felt like there was an opportunity. I got about ten feet away from the wailing kid, leaned down and said to my son, "Just so you know, if you ever act like that in public, I will kill you.".... and I said it juuuuuuuust loud enough for the other parent to hear me. I got a dirty look over it, but I made my point (to my kid AND the other parent), and they took their brat elsewhere.

NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
Damn boys.. this thread is going places!

And yes, kids suck, but they're also cool. My 3rd is the coolest one so far, he kind of makes it all worth it.

I love my Fords! In the last 6 years I've had a 2010 Fusion, a 2012 Focus, an 2013 Explorer, a 2014 Fusion, and a 2014 Edge! Wait.. who goes through 5 cars in 6 years?! Me! Accidents and leases mostly (mostly). The only one I didn't like was the Focus with it's (trigger warning) retarded double clutch piece of crap.

I like the look of Fords, I like the interiors, and so far I haven't gotten super screwed, so that's good. I even got my work to buy into a bunch of Transit Connects :) GO TEAM FORD!