Stuka decals

Fast_back

Feb 5, 2018
Hi,
I'm new to this site and wanted to ask you guys of any known source of 1/18 decals.
I plan to do a custom repaint of a stuka but has been unsuccessful in finding decals or waterslides with markings for the stuka.
Anyone know of a source?
I don't have photoshop or even a printer.

Regards
Marcus

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
That's gonna be tough. Monkeydepot.com has vertical stabilizer hakenkreuz decals for 21st's Bf 109G and Me 262, which may work for you. If you can find/create clear images of the various other markings (fuel triangles, fuselage numbers, werknummer etc.) you may be able to have some made. Bedlam Creations might be able to do it. I've got a set of Vexillarius Fw 190D-9 decals, but I think they closed up shop long ago.

Have you thought about doing stencils or tape masking for the wing and fuselage balkenkreuz markings?

Fast_back

Feb 5, 2018
Thank you for an excellent reply!
I stumbled upon waterslides on ebay for 21st 1/18 stuka by peddinghaus consisting of the basic markings and balkenkreuz except for staffelcodes.
So that seems like at least a start. I also checked the site you recomended and that too might be an alternative.
I guess it could be doable to cut and alply letter stencils for the staffelcodes.
Or if I can find some high resolution images of decals, have the company you suggested print some out.

Thanks and regards
Marcus

Deslock

Enlisted
Mar 16, 2014
Tennessee
www.darksidealliance.com
I understand that they couldn't have the correct markings on the plane in the box, but they could've added them as separate decals in the box, instead of having a big stupid tailfin "X" on the plane instead of the Swastika. As an avid history buff, I've always hated that there are people that want to ignore/erase history instead of facing it.