Syria

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I was remembering that when he was making those tweets telling them, "You better get ready because we're about to fire 'really smart' missiles at you..." I will be really disappointed if he's lost that perspective he once had regarding potential enemies, and foreign military entanglements for that matter...

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Amazing how the Right can criticize their chosen leader when they do stupid shit as opposed to putting them on alters like Obama. It’s almost like we just want what’s best for the entire nation and do not care who takes us there as long as they stay on the America first path. No one is protected if they stray.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
I just don't know what to think about this yet. On one hand I feel like he's a typical puppet. On the other, I suspect he might have something up his sleeve. I think the latter is just wishful thinking.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Unless there is truly stuff he knows that we don't, I can't agree with this decision. It appears reckless and undertaken without indisputable evidence that the Assad government even committed the act. But, similarly to last time, it so far seems like Syria/Russia is just gonna take it. I can't imagine this will continue indefinitely. And yeah, I'll call it like I see it, no matter if the yahoo pulling the trigger got my vote a some point or not. We on the right seem to generally consume much less of the indoctrination kool-aid.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(
The more I've read about this, the more it looks like the real perps facilities were targeted. He worked with Syria and Russia and now they can fight the true enemy within without fear of further false flag gas attacks. Though of course that can't be disclosed because of the "He's Putin's puppet!" left rants. To combat those accusations further, he says he's fighting them (Syria/Russia) and hopes that they can work things out in the future. More wishful thinking probably. BUT he has shown in the past to be pretty clever when "making deals". We'll see.

His biggest problem is how this all appears if that hypothetical truth never comes out. He just looks like a fool for falling for the obvious Assad false flag and bombing them. Now his base shrinks a bit. And he can't win with the left, so why bother? They wanted this attack, he gave it to them, and now they say it was a deflection for other things.

Anyway, I'm loving the Q research stuff. It's nice getting some white pills once in a while, even if it might all be a bunch of horse pucky.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
That appears plausible and lines up with everything from the original info on the chem weps flowing out through Benghazi to the rebs in Syria all the way up to the McMaster firing. The fact that nothing was shot down and the response from Russia was cursory potentially supports it as well. Simple clean up operation (with some misdirection) for some nasty leftovers from Bush/Obama/deep state? Could the Donald really be that savvy? I still have reservations, but if no retaliatory shoe falls, I'm better with it than I was yesterday. I feel much better thinking perhaps everybody was aware/okay with it. And thank God it appears nothing missed and flew off into a neighborhood, or a Russian base, or even a "baby milk factory."

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
I can’t go down the deep state rabbit hole in Syria at the moment, but nothing would surprise me these days.

Sounds like they just wanted to play with some new toys.

“According to the Pentagon, the allied weaponry included 19 new “Extended-Range” stealthy Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Attack Munitions launched by two B-1B bombers based out of Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar”

pcsguy88

Number 2
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Yeah, they certainly are not complaining. I look to see what happens Monday once the news cycle spins back up. If we really took out the resistance’s chemical abilities, I certainly have no problem believing it.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
So this was a big nothingburger? Here I was planning for the end of the world and kidnapping locals and giving them drugs and building bunkers.. and nothing!

Oh wait, that was my Far Cry 5 time.. but still.. nothing? Seems like everyone was hyping this up as WW3.