The Chase

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
The Patriot Forces catch a break and acquire intel from informants within the mountainous region along the Pakistan and Afghan border where Al Qaeda has re-started its terror training camps ever since the US pulled out a little over a year ago in 2016.

While developing routes and relationships along the way The Crusaders learn their being track by the feared OWA Special Operator known as The Scorpion. Learning his general whereabouts Adams, Blaze, Dusty, Slay and Alpine quickly gear up in Gun Truck 08 aka The Scorpion. How fitting.

The plan was to shoot over to the foothills, drop Alpine who would ascend the south ridge heading in the last known position some 2000 ft up and the rest would act as bait in the truck hoping to draw The Scorpion out in the open to get into position.

I can feel this guy just scoping us out.

Thanks for the lift.

Blaze: No problem,
Alpine: I should be at the first Waypoint about 1030

Bait Master this is Spear you copy?

What the???? Oh shoot!

Stepping out across the open ridge to get into a better position The Scorpion took the risk of falling into a trap or just getting into better position. As he moved across he noticed movement in his line of site on the crest of a ridge directly below his position about 150 meters looking out at the target, Gun Truck 08

Shoot where'd he go?
Bait Master this is Spear do you copy?

This is Bait Master, go ahead, over

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Thinking to himself "Damn that was close"

This isn't good

Damn, he's aiming right towards me. errrr

I think I've been compromised over. Caught movement but before I could get a scope on him if it's him he slipped into cover,

Ok, I'm going to take a shot where I think he is and see if I can flush him out or get a bead "CHACHING" Oh shoot, I'm taking fire.

Take cover! fall back this guys knows his stuff!

Roger! "Damn that was close"

Firing two quick rounds the Scorpion quickly back tracked into the east slope which was full of trees and other scrub.

Last edited:

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011

Fall back now, this guy knows what he's doing

Roger
Man, that was close

All right lets move out

To be Continued
Comments Welcomed

Last edited: