NSA

Brotherhood
Admin
Mar 13, 2011
Southern California
www.fighting118th.com
... without any baked goods!

*BOOS HISS*

I did some additional (minor) work on the forum this morning, and everything should be good to go. I've removed the old forum info, and we're 100% on the new system and it seems to be working well!

There are still a couple features/options I want to implement, but that'll slowly be put into action over the next couple of months. If there is anything you can think of that would be useful (Other than MORE freakin' smilies G.I.*EDDIE !) please let me know.

So all in all it ended up costing around $300 total for the forum software, site upgrade, media content upgrade, and themes. We didn't NEED a new forum, our old one mostly worked fine, but I thought it would be nice, and I like nice things, so I went ahead.

As you all know by now we're (still) 100% Staff & Member (heh heh heh) funded, no ads! I'd obviously like to keep it that way (and how much would we get off (heheh) of ads to our 12 members (heh)?). I know some people like to be more giving than others, so I figured I'd offer the opportunity.

If anyone would like to donate to the forum "bake sale" please let me know. This is separate from the standard yearly Officer Drive (which should be May-ish). I am not 100% on rewards or whatever for this drive, but you'll get on a fancy list for fancy nice awesome people, and that always ends up well.

Thanks for reading [BGCOLOR=rgb(255, 255, 255)]:words:[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=null]Whose getting BAKED?![/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=null]G.I.*EDDIE [/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=null]nacho[/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=null]ThunderDan19 [/BGCOLOR]
[BGCOLOR=null]Slaymaker [/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
S.E. Mich :(

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Seeing Will Farrell up there reminded me. We watched Daddy's Home 2 recently. I think I liked it more than the first one. The addition of the daddies daddies was great. But gosh dang it, every time I see Mel, it reminds me that I want a proper Mad Max sequel with the RIGHT Max! An old Max movie would just be so freaking awesome.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Baked up! I'm expecting at least a Lil' Debbie (Lil' Eddie?) or something... :p

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Fun fact. Me and my dad share the same name (not middle, so I'm no *Sean Connery voice* Junior). So when I was young, I was referred to as lil' Eddie.

Anyone else remember these?

Good lord were they amazing. I still to this day check the snacky cake section to see if they've made a triumphant return.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
I may have had one of those once or twice. I ate the heck out of peanut butter bars, swiss cake rolls and nutty bars all through primary school though.

G.I.*EDDIE

gobbles a LOT of cock
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can still enjoy a box a nutty bars over the course of a couple weeks every once in a while. Peanut butter Twixs are another great one.

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
Oh, I ate them both every time. 'Course I was probably over 6' tall most of that time... :cool: