Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com

PROVOST

Colonel in Chief
Officer Club
Jun 28, 2011
Terra Australis
I know it's not nearly as "funny" but.. yeah that's fake.
It's not funny if you're an american or a big Trump fan.

Cheeto is fair game as a public figure for non-yanks like me.

Is Musk a Dual Canadian/Murican?

Means he wants to Nuke N Korea but at same time after doing the deed would say sorry?

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
It's not funny if you're an american or a big Trump fan.

Cheeto is fair game as a public figure for non-yanks like me.

Is Musk a Dual Canadian/Murican?

Means he wants to Nuke N Korea but at same time after doing the deed would say sorry?
I mean it's not funny because it's fake (and not even really true). If it WAS true and he DID post it, sure it'd be worth a chuckle regardless of your thoughts on Trump, I guess.

But I mean, even just reading Trumps tweet, he's congratulating Musk AND SpaceX (American) AND NASA (American) so it still would stand to reason that the achievement is mostly showing American ingenuity , regardless of Musks nationality.

I feel like there is so much ACTUAL TRUE REAL stuff you can make fun of Trump for, why stoop to a fake tweet?

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
Absolutely.. but.. that wasn't even mocking? That's the point I'm trying to make.

Some people on twitter can spit white hot fire and diss out sick burns like they're going out to style, and they're really funny (and real). Stooping to a photoshoped fake tweet to make a joke that is not even valid.. just falls really really flat. That's all I'm saying.

NSA

♪♪Too Many Cooks♪♪
Cook
Mar 13, 2011
NP, CA
www.fighting118th.com
I suppose, I'll subjectively say that was not funny (n) .

I'll postulate that if I was a more ignorant person who didn't know so much about such things, I may have found it humorous as well. I guess the Right wing doesn't have a lock-down on the low intelligence voters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

keep up the good work