transformer generation's line

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
this is for the transformer generation's line witch i collect and they are doing some killer stuff as of late. its nice to see the g1 getting updates and you can tell who is who.

here are all the earth seekers back together finally. (all from hasbro)

ThunderDan19

Here Comes the Boom!!!
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
VA
So they have the original three jets (Starscream, Sky Warp, Thundercracker) in this line too? I only saw Durge last night when I saw them for the first time...

I have always had a soft spot for Sky Warp since he was the one I had as a kid. I picked up the MP version of him a while back, but haven't gotten around to taking him out of the package. Maybe I would with one of these...

nacho

"Big Guns"
Founder
I never did pony up for the convention seekers, but I did buy the Henkei exclusive TC and SW. But I'm not sad they made Thundercracker. I just consider it insurance that I wasn't going to be left without one. I'm sure there are still lots of people that never got the Target two-pack with Skywarp in it. But the good thing is that there are descent knockoffs of him too.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
I still like the Henkei and Botcon Thundercracker more than the hasbro one, here is just something about that blue....

The line is great so far really like what there putting out.

xhairs

odd man out !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 15, 2011
blasdell ny
photobucket.com
I still like the Henkei and Botcon Thundercracker more than the hasbro one, here is just something about that blue....

The line is great so far really like what there putting out.

see alot of ppl like the hasbro one better now i don't have them to compare but from the pics i have seen the hasbros is a lot better.

Now Henkei does have alot better paint job and so does the united but they price turns me off most of the time.

SR_501

Walfisch.
Mar 14, 2011
The Blue is just to dark for my taste. Don't get me wrong he matches the the R.I.D. Screamers and the target Skywarp perfect and is a great piece to have.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
I picked up the Generations Thundercracker today. He was the only jet that I had as a kid...so it's quite the throwback for me..