Unimax: Bravo Team - Danger & Duty Series

Midget

Resident Jarhead
Mar 14, 2011
Old Dominion
I thought they tucked them in?

I've known my sister- she's in the Army (Officer *spits*), and I know she's done both. Like I said, I'm aware of some of their regs, but by no means am I an authority.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Maybe I see little differnece in blousing and tucking. It's cuff of the trouser leg going into the boot. Method is mearly splitting hairs.

Either way I believe is fine.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Ho-ho!

Marines just have the good sense to use a strap to keep them down.

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Are there any decent Sig Sauer's out there that aren't the trigger guard less ones?

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Arise, Necrothread, ARIIIIIISSE!

Anyhoo, anyone found the Tactical series yet? I'm actually starting to appreciate the Unimax figures, and I'm seriously considering getting a couple more and doing o-d utilities repaint on them and using them as flight crew for that custom Huey I'm perpetually working on.

The machine gunner looks pretty cool with a modified Alley Viper helm/gas mask combo on.

Slaymaker

Mostly Ignored
Officer Club
May 13, 2011
Iowa
I still have not seen the tactical series...I look each time I stop by a Target

darthdre758

Watsamattau?
Officer Club
Mar 14, 2011
Is the tactical series the Seals? I haven't seen them yet if so. Only the second line...don't remember the title for it.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
I can't say they're SEALs, only that they come with those dumb skateboarder helmets.

bitetheasp

Enlisted
Aug 2, 2011
I saw them at Target, and they went up in price. $6.08 I think, something odd...

If I wasn't already buying nearly $40 of stuff, I would've bought one of them. The one I was eying had a mounted gun and rations.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
It gets hard to pick. I generally do it on what item I need.

So this last time I grabbed tanker as I needed another M2 for the Huey, and balaclava man because of said maskage. Next time whoever comes with the sniper rifle (what a concept, a sniper without some absurd specialty gun/round).

They're doing fairly brisk business at the Exchange, where they're still under 6 a pop. Can't say how the Bradleys and Abramses are doing, though.

pcsguy88

Deuce Deuce
Staff member
Mar 14, 2011
KC
www.fighting118th.com
Arise, Necrothread, ARIIIIIISSE!

Anyhoo, anyone found the Tactical series yet? I'm actually starting to appreciate the Unimax figures, and I'm seriously considering getting a couple more and doing o-d utilities repaint on them and using them as flight crew for that custom Huey I'm perpetually working on.

The machine gunner looks pretty cool with a modified Alley Viper helm/gas mask combo on.

I've been using the SEALs as chopper pilots since they came out:

Arpia IV

The Unwashed
Nov 30, 2013
Digging the new head sculpt.

Has been a long time since you made those custom figures, but do you remember from which figures you took the heads for the first, fourth and fifth figures from left to right?

Thanks.

K-Tiger

All solutions are final.
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
5 is the Dirk Pitt head from 21st Century's Sahara line.

Arpia IV

The Unwashed
Nov 30, 2013
Thanks man!
I want also to make a extreme makeup over some soldiers and because of you, I found the source of that head.

Rick

Enlisted
Founder
Mar 14, 2011
Digging the new head sculpt.

Has been a long time since you made those custom figures, but do you remember from which figures you took the heads for the first, fourth and fifth figures from left to right?

Thanks.

The first is 21st Century British Royal Navy and the fourth is I want to say Bravo WWII German soldier. it's used on a number of them. It could also be 21 Century Germain. One of those two lines WWII German

Arpia IV

The Unwashed
Nov 30, 2013
Searching in ebay I found them.
Without the names it would be impossible. Thank you guys!

Last edited: